Man Utd Players Demand Signings

whitbyviking

Too daft to be true, surely? Although self awareness seemingly isn’t the best amongst the average premier league pro so you never know.

Biggins

And people here are saying all the time that our players lack character. You need to have big cojones to go to your bosses and tell them that you need to be replaced asap! Big respect to the boys, next step is to agree termination of their contracts on drop hands basis. Come on Ronnie you can do it!

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Not sure why people are complaining here. I'm not happy with the players or their performances, but I don't see anything wrong with putting pressure on the board, who so far have been useless in the transfer market.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
Is the lack of new signing making Fernandes not being able to pass or shoot?

It can't be true, the likes of Rashfrod and Shaw can't be that thick.

Tibs

Hi,

I'm the captain, and urrr, I need to be replaced.

A9X SJ

Got to wonder where all these leaks come from or is it the media……

They could all easily be replaced utter garbage watching them every weekend how can it go from so promising in pre season to the monstrosity

gorky_utd

It looks to me whoever the sources are first tried their usual anti-manager leaks. But after reading fan reactions, they suddenly turned into very pro-manager.

Orange Tree

This tells me what I already know, some of our players are just too thick. Lack any self awareness.