Man Utd Players Demand Signings

DamoK

They provide us with more entertainment off the field than on it.

Born2Lose

Not my fault guv for the hammerings, I just play in the first eleven.

Chairman Steve

Well those guys either want to leave the club or they’re in the firing line to be shipped out if new guys come in, so I think somethings amiss.

Kostov

It would be interesting if a similar rating poll can be made on here. I wonder if it’s possible?

EDIT: wrong thread!

Last edited:

RedBanker

I love you Ole
The audacity :lol: :lol:. Blanket wage cuts for these bunch and a new pay as you play contract would be the first step.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Thought experiment. Assuming all of them think their place in the team is assured, who are the players they think needs to be upgraded? And would you disagree with them?
RB - Dalot/AWB
DM - McTominay
CM - Fred
LWF - Rashford
ST - Ronaldo

So 2/5 should be replaced by new signings.

Of the three remaining:

Maguire should be behind Varane, Lindelof and Martinez

Shaw needs to buck his ideas up or Malacia will take his spot.

Fernandes for the remaining midfield position shouldn’t think he’s first on the list ahead of Eriksen.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
The fact that we are reluctant to spend on any other player because of the chance we get Frenkie later is mind boggling. fecking do both. Get rid of Ronaldo and get Morata. Get Rabiot in. And then dream of Frenkie and if the stars align, get him too ffs. Its not spending that much. We should easily be able to do it.

lex talionis

But we would either have to keep serial underperformers like Rashford and Maguire on the payroll or flog them off on pittance of a transfer fee. The purging and replacing, however, must begin. But bringing in top players under these circumstances is not possible. We'll have to accept mediocrity, but I'd rather see mediocre players who give a fukk than these clowns.

Hughie77

I wonder if they went in with that Green Kit on and said you want us to wear this as well FFS.

You can't get players in to wear the god awful kit . Jokes aside those lot maybe been the ones that haven't Shown how good they are supposed to be.

Replenish

The delusion of Maguire and Rashford is astounding. Worst two players in the squad calling for more signings. What so they can attempt to carry the pair of you?

GloryHunter07

“Gone to the Board” written by someone who clearly has no idea how these things work.

Greck

"We are shite and demand to be replaced".

edit That guy that beat me to it needs banning.

AndySmith1990

They should all be demanding better performances from themselves before anything else

dinostar77

I didnt realise football clubs had a room called the "board". Where you knock on the door and the entire board is sittng there waiting for someone to come in and ask them something.

Majority of the "board" are glazers and none of them apart from joel ever come to manchester, nevermind london or the uk.

Poor journalism.

Rooney1987

I don't buy this sort of shit, it's easy to make up because no one will deny it and fans want it to be true. Why would a guy who according to the media wants out and has a right mood on while at training be asking this.

Woodzy

It feels like last season never ended at the moment. Literally nothing has changed.

Hal9000

To be fair, why do these lot even need to improve... They have no real competition for their places.

TheReligion

Abusive
This is nothing unusual. Most clubs have players reps and they are usually the seniors.

This has obviously been leaked to put more pressure on the board

SirtheIcarium

I hope someone pointed out to Shaw, Maguire and Rashford that we could improve the team for free by dropping them.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
That is ironic because some of those players might be replaced with the new signings :lol:. I see why the dressing room is a mess when some of our underperforming players can demand something like that.

However, if I was the board I would question how we have spent around a billion and look this bad. We might as well in the past few years work on saving money so we could fix and modernize Old Trafford and improve revenues rather than make more bad signing.

I personally hope the board doesn't make any signing until we get a DoF or a manager that has a good track record of signings. I don't trust ETH with signings already. However, De Jong is the exception

Red_Aaron

Am I the only one who thinks they've a nerve purely from an undermining the manager POV?
If I'm ETH I'm thinking who the fcuk are you to tell my boss what I need in my squad

They need to spend more time concentrating on improving their own shocking form than throwing shit at their teammates in the broad room and/or press

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Am I the only one who thinks they've a nerve purely from an undermining the manager POV?
If I'm ETH I'm thinking who the fcuk are you to tell my boss what I need in my squad

They need to spend more time concentrating on improving their own shocking form than throwing shit at their teammates in the broad room and/or press
If I'm their manager, and we have a manager above me who we know is shit, then I'd be very proud that my team understand the change needed and are demanding it from upper management.

I'd encourage this, because that's my team and I'm from them. They're not children that I need to boss em about in that way. We're in this together but I have the final say.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
So they all went to the US together to speak to the Glazers? Sure. Or were all in the same zoom call totally aligned for once?

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
So they all went to the US together to speak to the Glazers? Sure. Or were all in the same zoom call totally aligned for once?
Knowing how clueless they are they probably went to the advertisement boards and had a rant. These lot have no hope.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
That makes zero sense

I'm past caring what they say. That's like me going to my boss and saying

"Hiya boss, I can't do my job so you need to hire somebody that can"

No player should be having any input on transfers. Especially when they are the issue.