Man Utd players unhappy with training...

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
As Keane said they would throw anyone under the bridge if its suits them. United need a major surgery irrespective of how painful it may be.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
They are a shite group who deflect responsibility for their own abject performances.

I bet we don't hear things like this next season when CERTAIN PLAYERS WHO HAVE A TENDENCY TO BE A BIT LOOSE LIPPED have fecked off.

SATA

I’m not siding any of the players and they are cnuts but perhaps if they are enjoying training when Ten Hag arrives here with his fresh and new ideas, they’ll be happy doing it everyday?

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I mean

LVG - they probably all just stood still

Mourinho - they probably just did 10 men behind the ball

Ole - they probably just did did vibes

RR - they probably just listen to him talk shit about genepressing

it's a completely different squad from what LVG had to now so you can't put it all on the players and 'players unhappy with training' is probably a tap in story for a journalist anyway

hobbers

The Mourinho one is bollocks given how we saw him manage at Spurs.

Nothing wrong with a manager leaving a session to his assistants and watching from afar, that's exactly what he hires them for. The problems under Mourinho were when Rui Faria left and McKenna and Carrick stepped in.

Then those problems continued under Ole.

Last edited:

Xanther

Yeah, they're all problematic except for Ralf. LVG had the right idea but executed it too slowly for anybody to appreciate it, Jose is a difficult character, Ole is a nobody with no serious levels to him, and Ralf's style doesn't work with their abilities, like mixing oil and water. We also don't have the same squad from LVG and Jose's time compared to now, so it's simply a case of learning mediocrity by assimilation, as seen by dropped levels by many established players who've joined.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
...Am I the only one detecting a pattern..?
The team we had under Van Gaal was different from the one we had under Jose, which is again different from the one we have/had under Ole.

Maybe small things like one player opinion is blown out of proportion?

SER19

The amazing thing with this group of players is that they have never proved anybody wrong. Every criticism thrown at them is warranted then proven correct by them

Traub

Also, I'd expect players to be happy with training if we were winning. When results aren't going your way, everything is shite.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
One of the most unlikeable groups of players you can think of in football, never mind Manchester United.

Ronaldo said it all without saying anything. The key to being better is putting the work in. Some of these guys have been here throughout the rut and have never seen eye to eye with any coaching team, therefore it's 100% the case that the only way forward is with big structural changes in the squad, with the personality more important than the marketability and social media presence.

The clubs strategy of lack of over the last 9 years is becoming more embarrassing as the days go by. Ed Woodward could be considered the worst operator in top flight football history imo. Topping up the coffers with sponsor deals doesn't cut it for me, he's wasted crazy amounts of resource and it's unforgivable given how much the Glazers leech off the club as it is.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Clearly a media made up favourite that they wheel out when we're not particularly doing a well.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
I mean

LVG - they probably all just stood still

Mourinho - they probably just did 10 men behind the ball

Ole - they probably just did did vibes

RR - they probably just listen to him talk shit about genepressing

it's a completely different squad from what LVG had to now so you can't put it all on the players and 'players unhappy with training' is probably a tap in story for a journalist anyway
incorrect. ole just made them watch him reenacting his champions league winning goal over and over again, allowing them to take it in turns to shout “and solksjaer has won it,” each time he wriggled loose of phelan and stabbed the ball home.

hobbers

Fans should come up with an anti-PR chant to let the players know no one buys their constant bullshit.

Pickle85

incorrect. ole just made them watch him reenacting his champions league winning goal over and over again, allowing them to take it in turns to shout “and solksjaer has won it,” each time he wriggled loose of phelan and stabbed the ball home.
Even in this telling it still gives me chills

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
As Keane said they would throw anyone under the bridge if its suits them. United need a major surgery irrespective of how painful it may be.
We've already had the pain.
We're beyond a joke at this stage. We can't compete, or won't even try, against big teams and get out played by most other teams in the division.

Any surgery is a step in the right direction.
Won't be painful at all. It will be a good thing

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
We've already had the pain.
We're beyond a joke at this stage. We can't compete, or won't even try, against big teams and get out played by most other teams in the division.

Any surgery is a step in the right direction.
Won't be painful at all. It will be a good thing
Oh it will be a pain. Changing 7-8 players at one go is painful. SAF did that in his first years and our performance nosedived to oblivion. However its indeed necessary. These players know that they aren't good enough and they are relying on throwing managers under the wheel to add mileage to their United career as most new managers have a clean slate policy.

Tarrou

Oh the The Express eh?

and this just in, the UK is due to have the worst storm in 100 years!

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Anyone saying we've missed CL because of Rangnick should give their head a wobble.

Dumb, talentless and lazy footballers have ruined our season for both managers (first manager fostered the culture to blame).

And while there are some players I'd keep, even some of them have made me question them. For example, how the hell is Sancho unable to play but he's strolling through Paris? Why are these people being paid off to fake injuries?

Crashoutcassius

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Since the players have turned over approx 100pc in that time... The pattern is that papers make stuff up and people believe it
I was going to make that point. Unless we are talking about three or four players, these articles are nonsense.

SER19

Fifteen in, fifteen out. Gut the squad. Detestable, contemptible twats

SER19

Since the players have turned over approx 100pc in that time... The pattern is that papers make stuff up and people believe it
Players turned over under Ferguson countless times. The culture survives and is maintained. That's why its so hard to rebuild. The toxic elements here will remain toxic under a new manager and among new players

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Hm, Rooney said that under Lvg trainings were great and that he learned a lot from Lvg.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Oh it will be a pain. Changing 7-8 players at one go is painful. SAF did that in his first years and our performance nosedived to oblivion. However its indeed necessary. These players know that they aren't good enough and they are relying on throwing managers under the wheel to add mileage to their United career as most new managers have a clean slate policy.
If the new man doesn't get them out to feck then it's time to resort to plan B.

I don't know what plan B is