Man Utd players unhappy with training...

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He was in matchday squads in November though and he was training with the first team for at least a year before that. Whether the leaks are him or not, he was definitely in the first team setup at the time.
So? Are you saying Rashford leaked news when he didn't even make his debut? :lol:

Maybe about time Mejbri and other youth players gets pulled into this, they were part of first team training.

So? Are you saying Rashford leaked news when he didn't even make his debut? :lol:
I know you love Rashford, but there are a handful of players who have been here throughout the duration of these leaks. He is one of them. So are Lingard and Shaw, both of whom have form for this.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
The first story linked is from Rashford and Lingard's breakout season. By now we have been able to narrow the toxicity in our dressing room down to a handful of players. If they go, things will improve on and off the pitch.
The method of narrowing down anything has been by: assuming everything because family members of players have made a negative comment at some point, and Who could possibly have a reason to be unhappy

Genuinely, no one here knows anything about who has leaked outside of rumours and the fallpit of: "Because it makes sense"

Paul Scholes is a big tattlemouth, it could very likely be him who is leaking information told in confidence.

roonster09

Scout
I know you love Rashford, but there are a handful of players who have been here throughout the duration of these leaks. He is one of them. So are Lingard and Shaw, both of whom have form for this.
Nonsense, i know you hate Rashford, well leave it. That's how ridiculous these love, hate posts are.

The fact that people are naming him when he made his debut in Feb is hilarious. So when will you start blaming Mejbri, Alvaro and other youth players?

Or maybe, just maybe did you ever think these leaks might be from different players or some non playing staff or completely made up?

Even if we assume it's the case, Rashford and Lingard had 0 reasons to moan to press considering they were trusted players by Van Gaal and played almost all games. Lingard played regularly under Jose too. You people talk as if these journalists never makes up things or blows simple things out of proportion

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
The method of narrowing down anything has been by: assuming everything because family members of players have made a negative comment at some point, and Who could possibly have a reason to be unhappy

Genuinely, no one here knows anything about who has leaked outside of rumours and the fallpit of: "Because it makes sense"

Paul Scholes is a big tattlemouth, it could very likely be him who is leaking information told in confidence.
Lingard it is then!

Classical Mechanic

You people talk as if these journalists never makes up things or blows simple things out of proportion
That's a key point. Is it a nest of vipers or is it that we sell the most newspapers by far so the demand for this type of gossip leads to it appearing from out of nowhere? Maybe it's a bit of both I don't know.

JPRouve

Scout
That's a key point. Is it a nest of vipers or is it that we sell the most newspapers by far so the demand for this type of gossip leads to it appearing from out of nowhere? Maybe it's a bit of both I don't know.
Following other sports and having also heard gossips from people directly involved in clubs, I would say that it's the latter. Not that it's entirely made up but that journalists only care about reporting these talks when it serves them and only for clubs that sell paper.

Now look at that highlight and tell me that you don't understand why we play the way we do. There are so many details that bother me in every single highlights that the club shares.

AFC NimbleThumb

Shaw was arguably our best player during the first half of 18/19, which was received with Mourinho claiming that it was his mind in Shaw's body.
I didn’t say he’s never played well for us although for 7/8 seasons of service it’s hardly a great return, this initial retorte was about him being a loose lipped squad member.

Revaulx

I didn’t say he’s never played well for us although for 7/8 seasons of service it’s hardly a great return,
Indeed. He’s been hopelessly inconsistent and can’t be relied on. Which is a great shame as at his best he’s been really good. It’s all very well blaming poor management, but he does seem to be very high maintenance.
this initial retorte was about him being a loose lipped squad member.
So are you insinuating that he’s got off more lightly as a suspect than others?

From the look of it he just seems a bit tactless. If he’s got a grudge he seems to air it openly, rather than sneak off to the press.

roonster09

Scout
Yeah, it's hard for anyone to pinpoint on one reason or few players.

JPRouve

Scout
Indeed. He’s been hopelessly inconsistent and can’t be relied on. Which is a great shame as at his best he’s been really good. It’s all very well blaming poor management, but he does seem to be very high maintenance.

From the look of it he just seems a bit tactless. If he’s got a grudge he seems to air it openly, rather than sneak off to the press.
I agree with everything you said here but I will add something. Managing high maintenance players is part of why managers are handsomely paid, I don't know if it's a new trend or if it has always been the case but fans seem to have no expectations for management teams. Apparently they are not supposed to man managed outside of hair dryers, they are not supposed to improve players because players should take ownership of their own development, they aren't supposed to build and maintain a culture, they are not supposed to affect games tactically because Football is presumably simple.

Of course it's not the same people sharing all of these ideas but they are all wrong and strangely common even among journalists, pundits and ex players. Management isn't an easy job, it's not supposed to be easy and it's not for everyone.

TOPREDIAMNOT

You mean having to train in the dark back in December....3 pm....wow what a tough life they have!!!

Bunch of wet wipes we have here.

AFC NimbleThumb

I am yes. Whenever he’s mentioned you’ll find numerous posters saying he’ll still come good as if EtH won’t be his 5th Manchester United manager.

The truth is, at this point we know who Shaw is. His ceiling is good but his floor level is horrendous, he’s not simply erratic form wise but has more often than not been poor. After the season he’s had, then to come out with the comments he did on England duty, I believe if other players had done similar they’d have caught more flak.