Man Utd set to appoint Director of Football (when hell freezes over)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
The article just looks like guess work as usual, "we might do this", "maybe we'll do that". Nothing in it.

flappyjay

Feck you Ed. The feck you have the balls to fire LVG after an fa cup win but let Jose off week after week

marktan

This guy has a lot to answer for. The worst thing isn't even that he hasn't sacked Mourinho, it's that he'll be in charge of who our next manager will be.

He needs to step down from the footballing side of things and hire experienced/talented footballing people to deal with recruitment/managers.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
The biggest problem at the club, on the basis that he's the one who hired Mourinho and he's the one now refusing to fire him, all on top of his other mistakes.

Zoo

I hope he said to Sir Bobby that he’s going to act tonight.

AndyJ1985

He looks pissed off every time the camera focuses on him yet he does jack shit about our sorry situation. The man is a clown

MrSingh2002

We might aswell have not signed up to play this season as it was over before it began when they didn't back Jose in the summer.

Now Jose's dead along with all around him.

Both gone asap please.

acnumber9

With a bit of luck he’s said he’s quitting and somebody who actually gives a shit about football can take over. We’re going nowhere under him.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
He didn’t look happy when the defenders were passing amongst themselves at the end rather than showing a bit of urgency

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Woodward represents everything that is wrong with Manchester United Football Club. A Glazer stooge. No backbone. No footballing acumen. No chance of recovery under his stewardship. Mourinho deserves his P45 but Woodward deserves likewise for several years’ worth of appalling decisions.

vangagal

What makes me hate him so much is that he refuse to admit that he is so inept and clueless about how to run a football club from footballing side.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Sir Bobby said something to him and he was saying something shaking his head looking at the shit on a stick that was being played in front of him. Hopefully he fires the tw@t before the next game.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
The worst thing about him is his refusal to act on time and get rid of the manager when its blatantly obvious it's a failure

PoTMS

Hope he sacks the cnut managing us. Then hope he gets sacked too.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
Woodward is and always has been the problem since he took over. He needs to be sacked before Jose, who then needs to be sacked by Woodward’s successor.

This is beyond a joke. I am not sure how much truth there is surrounding the rumour about him trying to get Klopp and describing us as the Disneyland of football but he has certainly managed to make us a laughing stock that’s for sure.

Asger

I hope he sacks him self tonight, I believe he said that to Chartlon.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
I'm going to start describing the last 5 years as Woodward United, because it isn't Manchester United at this point.

This man has presided over this entire slide, the club is currently shaped in HIS image above anyone else, it's Woodward United, and it's a club that offers nothing to the footballing landscape.

Give us our Manchester United back, give us our FOOTBALL club back.

Take your shiny pennies and go and enjoy your corporate life, but I want a FOOTBALL club back.

Morpheus 7

This was so obvious, who didn't see this coming since early September honestly. It's now the board for me. They know the man is unable to bring the club forward and are letting it sink, to save a few million with players wanting out.

wolvored

Im just playing devils advocate here but it could be the glazers who have said no sack until top 4 unobtainable, and he has to go along with it.

Stringer

Absolutely spineless not to have sacked our cnut of a manger months ago when it became apparent what was going to happen this season. His position should be under review as well, but sadly our owners are as clueless as he is.

el3mel

This club has been nothing short of shambolic depressing thing ever since Fergie retired. We know this dickhead isn't going to sack Mourinho now for the extra money. We all know he's going to feck up the next appointment as much as the previous 2. We know all that.

I wish they invent a time machine so I can jump 30 years in the future when Ed isn't around and the club has different persons.

Heymrtangerineman

Maybe clutching at straws but... if we get rid of Mourinho and Woodward stays then surely he'll realise he has one and only one chance to get things right after Moyes, LVG and Jose. So whoever comes in (and there's surely zero chance Jose will be here next season) then hopefully they'll be backed 100%

OldSchoolManc

If he doesn’t sack Mourinho after this result, when we are 19 points behind them, after 17 games played, then we have no hope going forward.
We already know that he is clueless, but surely there is someone behind the scenes that can say enough is enough?

hungrywing

No matter how much you hate Mourinho, this guy must go first. There is absolutely no room for debate. Anyone in elite-level management would tell you the same thing.

Especially if he's really the one who made the Pogba signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.