Man Utd top training ground guru's Academy Productivity Rankings for the third consecutive edition.

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
I've just ordered a copy of this and look forward to reading it.

Mark Crane, the guy behind the research has done some great work with this this list of English 'only' players who played league football in the Top 5 divisions in 2020/21.

There are 19 players from our Academy who were born in Northern Ireland, Wales, Scotland and abroad who were not included together with a handful born in England but playing overseas. He also missed a few United Academy players off the list and quotes United as top with 69 players but by my records show it is 73 players.

1. Manchester United
2. Arsenal
3. Chelsea
4. Tottenham Hotspur
5. Southampton
6. Everton
7. Manchester City
9. Middlesbrough (Championship)
11. Crewe Alexandra (League Two)
12. Reading (Championship)

Some very under-performing Premier League clubs out there.

Last edited:

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
I've just ordered a copy of this and look forward to reading it.

Mark Crane, the guy behind the research has done some great work with this this list of English 'only' players who played league football in the Top 5 divisions in 2020/21.

There are 19 players from our Academy who were born in Northern Ireland, Wales, Scotland and abroad who were not included together with a handful born in England but playing overseas. He also missed a few United Academy players off the list and quotes United as top with 69 players but by my records show it is 73 players.

1. Manchester United
2. Arsenal
3. Chelsea
4. Tottenham Hotspur
5. Southampton
6. Everton
7. Manchester City
9. Middlesbrough (Championship)
11. Crewe Alexandra (League Two)
12. Reading (Championship)

Some very under-performing Premier League clubs out there.
What Crewe manage to do on their budget is astounding.