Man Utd updated schedule - 4 games in 8 days | Roma, Villa, Leicester, Liverpool

Dan_F

I'm laughing at people who are writing now that it's pathetic and it must be a joke. And I'm wondering how many of them were glad the game vs. Liverpool was postponed.

Did you really expect anything else?

This is a punishment all of you should have expected when you enjoyed fans invading the pitch at Old Trafford which resulted in the game being postponed.

Could have been worse, by the way, but it's never United or its fans, right?
I’m willing to bet 90% of the people who were glad it got postponed aren’t bothered by it.

As someone above said, rest everyone against Leicester, it just helps them stay above Chelsea and Liverpool. If we beat Villa and Fulham, Leicester need to win all four of their games.

Acquire Me

I'm laughing at people who are writing now that it's pathetic and it must be a joke. And I'm wondering how many of them were glad the game vs. Liverpool was postponed.

This is a punishment all of you should have expected when you enjoyed fans invading the pitch at Old Trafford which resulted in the game being postponed.

:houllier:

christinaa

Gossip Girl
All calculated by the FA to make it easier for Liverpool to find us very tired and beat us, thus making it easier for them to grab the three points that they need so much.

Elementary Watson Elementary !!

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
It‘s actually all bad for Chelsea. City will be motivated to get points on Saturday against them and Leicester and / or Liverpool will play a tired United.
Chelsea should still make it but not ideal.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
We did this to ourselves.

PL is not to blame here.
No Fa is to blame, taking it out on our players and cocking up other teams chances of top 4. You responded to a Chelsea fan anyway.

Zlatans Knee

This place will be interesting if we play shit and lose to the scum. I wonder who will get the majority of the blame.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Would it have killed them to move the West Brom game? Idiots.

This is all a sneaky trick by @Berbasbullet to get his £20 off @ivaldo (I think it was) Amad should definitely get his first few PL minutes in the middle of that car crash.
Wasn't me. If I wanted to give money away I'd invest in soft drinks bars.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
No Fa is to blame, taking it out on our players and cocking up other teams chances of top 4. You responded to a Chelsea fan anyway.
No match postponement, no fecked up remaining schedule.

It’s as simple as that.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Oh no 3 games in a week!

We take it all back, sorry Glazers.

Soft twats on here.

Odin

It's great to be up on your high horse looking down on everyone else isn't it?
Seriously? I am sure most protesters were behaving as dignified as they could when entering Old Trafford unpermitted. However, ending up in fights with the police over ownership in football hardly goes as acceptable manners, no matter what moral goggles you put on. I would hope that most people frown upon violent actions over such an issue.

JJ12

Don't cry pal, don't think many really care given our league position.

Absolute joke by the FA nonetheless.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
I really don’t want us to lose 2nd spot

Really important Utd beat villa on Sunday. Then I’d take a pair of draws against Leicester and Liverpool

Odin

Oh no 3 games in a week!

We take it all back, sorry Glazers.

Soft twats on here.
Feeding on the adrenaline from getting in the rough with a bobby or two? Hope I misunderstood your post. Some of the other posters are rather deluded, so I don't really know anymore.

Last edited:

JJ12

I really don’t want us to lose 2nd spot

Really important Utd beat villa on Sunday. Then I’d take a pair of draws against Leicester and Liverpool
Beat Villa. Play reserves vs Leicester. Beat Pool.

FA can enjoy that diluted quality game then, clever buggers that they are.

90 + 5min

No problem with that. We haven't been best toward english football last couple of weeks with withdrawn SuperLeague and cancelled game. We should be lucky not to have even worse punishment. Wich we actually deserve.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.

I'm crying at how pathetic your post is.

That is I would be if I gave a toss about your short-sighted opinion on the matter.

Rustyspider13

Time for Bailly, James, Matic, Telles and maybe even VdB to step up. They need to show the manager they deserve more playing time for next season.

The team should prioritize the games against Villa and Pool. "Throwing" the game vs Leicester will be annoying, but at this stage we can't afford a big injury. Ole has to take pride out of the equation and focus on the big picture. The last two games of the league are very winnable and can secure second place if needed.

Real Name

First of all nobody enjoyed that. Second who is this all you're speaking of. I mean you were against protests, we got that from about 50 of your posts.

Semper Fudge

Adds nothing to the discussion
When does this Ramada end surely players fasting like Pogba can’t do 4 games in 8 days?
I've always been more of a Hilton person.

The reschedule is a better punishment than I expected, at least it's not 3-0 to Liverpool. Wouldn't be that bothered if we half-arse it against Leicester.

macheda14

Just like someone could agree with the protests but realize that we did this to ourselves & are totally to blame for the upcoming schedule.
We're to blame, but the schedule is still a joke. I can get arrested for smoking a joint, I'm to blame, but the law is still a joke.