Man Utd Vs Wolves(u18)

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself

Quite a young bench with Giggs son on the bench.

Demaw

Gee, they all look good in the 1st half. Love McNeil's work rate today too. Garancho looking good on the left.

Faetheshire86

Thought this was half 12 kick off. Just seen the 3-4 saves the Wolves keeper made from point blank... De Gea-like reflexes

cj_sparky

You know you haven't made it yet when you are peeing in amongst the trees :lol:

Demaw

Thought this was half 12 kick off. Just seen the 3-4 saves the Wolves keeper made from point blank... De Gea-like reflexes
He was amazing, 4 saves at point blank. The Wolves right winger looked good, opposing Murray.

Drainy

Honestly this referee is so fecking biased. What a cnut.

Booked McNeil for wasting less time than what their player did at 2-2 literally 3 minutes earlier. Nobhead.

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
United go two up after dominating the first half and could have scored 6/7.

Wolves keeper had a worldie...probably best keeper performance I remember seeing at this level against United.

Hansen-Aaroen gives away an unneccesary penalty to give Wolves a lifeline.

Wolves equalise in the 85th minute after putting United's defence under a lot of pressure.

We miss another handful of chances in the second half and should have been coasting.

89 mins and McNeill volleys home a Bennett cross at the back post to make it 3-2...very good technique.

90+4 mins and Oyedele bundles the ball home from close range...4-2

A really entertaining game.

If my records are correct, I think Jayce Fitzgerald (b 9.5.07) is the youngest ever player to feature in a youth team squad.

Last edited:

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Good to see Oriola in the squad today. His dad is a long time friend.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot

Wolves keeper had a worldie...probably best keeper performance I remember seeing at this level against United.

Wolves equalise in the 85th minute after putting United's defence under a lot of pressure.

We miss another handful of chances in the second half and should have been coasting.

89 mins and McNeill volleys home a Bennett cross at the back post to make it 3-2...very good technique.

If my records are correct, I think Jayce Fitzgerald (b 9.5.07) is the youngest ever player to feature in a youth team squad.
Good to see Oriola in the squad today. His dad is a long time friend.
What are the positions of Fitzgerald, Oriola, Higgins and Giggs??

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
What are the positions of Fitzgerald, Oriola, Higgins and Giggs??
In the Northern Ireland games earlier this season Giggs played fullback, Fitzgerald played at #6 in midfield and Oriola was a wide forward.

I don't know anything about Higgins as he wasn't involved and I've not been able to follow U/16's (or below) since Carrington has been closed to supporters.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
In the Northern Ireland games earlier this season Giggs played fullback, Fitzgerald played at #6 in midfield and Oriola was a wide forward.

I don't know anything about Higgins as he wasn't involved and I've not been able to follow U/16's (or below) since Carrington has been closed to supporters.
Thank you very much.

Could Higgins be a goalkeeper or unlikely because of his matchday squad number 15?

Sea-Cow

The quadruple save was outstanding.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Is that really Giggs' son? Or is it someone who just shares the same name?