Manager, Coach and Backroom staff salaries/fees

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
We are always on about how much a player costs but never managers or the coaching staff. Who's the most expensive manager out there? Who is a bargain? Who is overpriced?

klayton88

Didn't SAF once say none of his players should earn more than him. I think it was maybe to do with Wooney. Correct me if I am wrong. I've always thought managers should get just as good of a wage as the players.

meninred

It is amazing to hear that the boss gets much much less than the employee.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
The coach or manager isn't really the boss though. The owner or board is the boss.

At my last job (commercial insurance sales) I took home considerably more than my manager but nowhere near the boss.

stu_1992

The coach or manager isn't really the boss though. The owner or board is the boss.

At my last job (commercial insurance sales) I took home considerably more than my manager but nowhere near the boss.
Even still though, it's not like Ed Woodward is going to taking home more than the players. So it's not just the manager. Even the Glazers aren't making that much a year.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
That's because the "boss" is easier to replace than some of his employees. Quality wise, the managers' market is more even than the players' market.