Manchester City will choke the title

DevilRed

I think the advantage goes to the dippers now.

Fraudiola looking like he will choke it by tinkering.

Josh 76

Eddie Howe and Newcastle's current players will want to prove to their owners that they deserve to be there next season. City are a big enough name to get them noticed. I'd be surprised if Newcastle don't eke out a draw, especially since City is at such a low point in their season.
Shame they didn’t prove anything to the owners last Saturday !

ilrm

Supports
Real Madrid
Shame they didn’t prove anything to the owners last Saturday !
They lost 'only' 1-0 to a team that can realistically win the quadruple. City is coming off a devastating loss, while Liverpool were on a high.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
They lost 'only' 1-0 to a team that can realistically win the quadruple. City is coming off a devastating loss, while Liverpool were on a high.
Hopefully City gather themselves. They are reigning champions and league leaders.

Seij

I don’t see City slipping on the title. While they don’t have the mentality for the champions league, in the league they are a different beast and Pep will get them up for these games. I think Liverpool are more likely to slip up in one of their remaining games.
They will have to win all 4 games. I don't see Liverpool dropping any of their remaining games. Maybe Conte's Spurs can pull something off but Spurs have a terrible record against Liverpool in recent years. In fact, I don't think Spurs have beaten Liverpool once in the past 3-4 years.

EtH

The sheer number of City, Liverpool, Klopp and Pep threads on this forum at the moment is embarrassing.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Hope they lose every game left, causing baldy a mental breakdown that will spur him to retire to live the rest of his life as a hermit in the hymalayas

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Still think city will win the league, won’t be surprised to see conte and spurs get something against Liverpool tomorrow like they did against city, they’ll be devastating on the counter. City to win the league, Madrid to win the CL and Chelsea to win the FA… Liverpool end the season with 1 trophy after all this nonsense about quadruple.

Longball

Supports
Juventus
I'll shave bald and wear a turtle neck for a whole month if City lose the league.

They always bounce back in the league when getting knocked out in cup competition. Not going to happen.

TheLiverBird

I think City are more likely too atleast suffer a Draw with their remaining fixtures

well, providing we beat Spurs tomorrow

I still think City will win by the way, bias hope is all I’m displaying admittedly, but I do feel if anyone is to drop points, it’ll be City

it’s a gut feeling

DRJosh

Supports
United minus the Glazers
City will win the title. There is no way it isn't happening. Their remaining fixtures are a walk in the park. Liverpool blew their chance when they faced city.

It isn't all doom and gloom

GuybrushThreepwood

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
I’m still hopeful of City, Chelsea and Real doing their respective jobs !

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Seeing as Newcastle are safe and stand to gain nothing, let's hope the big fish have struck a deal.

Ole'sgunnarwin

All it takes is for City to lose. If that does happen and Liverpool win on goal difference, United have contributed with the 9-0 aggregate loss.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
All their games look like potential banana skins in a run in. Newcastle, Wolves and West Ham are all capable on their day. Meanwhile, Liverpool face a Steven Gerrard team next so that’s another three points and ten goals in the bag.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
All their games look like potential banana skins in a run in. Newcastle, Wolves and West Ham are all capable on their day. Meanwhile, Liverpool face a Steven Gerrard team next so that’s another three points and ten goals in the bag.
I'd have that investigated, but you know it won't be. Then again Gerrard the ego maniac probably despises Liverpool for winning the title after he left.

Loon

:lol:
See if their midweek hangover has been eased by tonight’s result.

Dansk

Both West Ham and Wolves have three losses and a draw in their last four games. Both teams are in terrible form. Neither have won a game since the beginning of April.

Newcastle are in 14th place and City are playing them at home.

I don't think these fixtures look particularly worrying for them.