Manchester United 3:1 Crystal Palace (Tue 19th July, 11:10 UK time)

diarm

Feck sake. We're going to have to give Monaco so much cash when Martial wins the Balon D'Or.

Both fullbacks looking good as well.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
A good manager makes a difference to some players

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Where’s all the martial haters who wanted him gone?! Credit to everyone who says and knows he deserves a chance under ten Hag.

SungSam7

Sevilla are going to be absolutely fuming right now. :lol: Welcome back Martial, you've been missed.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
AM9 FC please just buy £1 of stocks

Rilz

Supports
Manchester united
A bit of banter? No, he controlled the camera and decided to try and embarrass Laird and Heaton. He was being an idiot, there was zero need for it. Heaton looked really uncomfortable and Laird didnt seem happy. It wasn't banter.
Jesus Christ, the mental gymnastics people go throw to grow a hate boner for Maguire is impressive to watch

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Palace reserves but still you can see the attacking movement, the 3/4 players on the last man. Great stuff.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
A bit offside I think but nice to see both full backs cross with their weaker foot. Good finish from Tony

Mihai

I like how both of our fullbacks are almost in the 16 yard box during attack. Malacia to Dalot to Martial. Beautiful.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Where the feck is Dalot supposed to be playing? It's not exactly been rightback so far.

I'm sure it's under instructions from EtH. But it seems so weird.
At Ajax, Mazraoui came inside as a CM whilst Antony kept the width. Probably the same with him and Sancho here.

nainaisson

Can't stand this line of discourse. Of course they are fans, do you have to be born within a certain square radius of Old Trafford or what makes them not "proper fans"? Baring in mind the majority of fans in Australia wake up at 4am to watch our games.
So the earlier you wake up to watch a game, the more license you have to boo your own players and still be considered a fan? Okay.

LARulz

I know it's Palace but we don't seem to aimlessly pass or hoof it into the box that often now

MUFC OK

Tony looking sharp. Convinced that gets disallowed for either off side or hand ball in the PL but good to see him in form.