Manchester United 3:1 Crystal Palace (Tue 19th July, 11:10 UK time)

evil_geko

So because I didn't use white text in a post where I basically quoted Samid it wasn't clear that it was a joke? That's more on you than me. White text being required to make a joke, ffs :lol:
Yes, because not everyone reads this forum 24/7, and you can't exactly recognize a joke in a text format can you, it is common sense mate.

SB16

Malacia is playing so centrally while we're in possession. Almost like a centre forward at times - very interesting to see.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
We were linked to Ebiowei weren't we? He looks like Palace's best player, would've been useful for us for sure.

Nick7

I’m so happy to see our crosses are actually trying to pick players out rather than just hit and hope crosses

Delano

Martial is doing that thing he does sometimes where he looks like the perfect modern striker...

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Care to elaborate?
The vaccine uptake rate is not equal in all demographics and communities across the UK. This is the same with all of vaccinations. Certain groups of people are very hard to reach for various reasons, but uptake is lowest and anti-vaccination stances are strongest in many Black African or Black Caribbean communities. There's no real surprise at the ethnicity of the senior players Crystal Palace have left at home as they cannot enter Australia due to their vaccine status: https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopula...les/coronaviruscovid19latestinsights/vaccines

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Martial, Rash, Sancho and Bruno all get the best out of eachother with their interplay and directness.

galwayfa

Martial transforming into a top class striker is too good to be true.
Surprised when commentator said his 8 seasons at utd, not sure you could win a league with him up front but on his day he's very good, just doesn't have enough of them