Manchester United 4:1 Melbourne Defeat (Fri 15th July, 11:05 UK time)

diarm

Is it too soon to say Savage and Zidane are our Xavi and Iniesta?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Is Savage highly rated in the youth setup? Got some long range pings in his locker

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I honestly don't remember Savage being this good of a passer for the 23s :lol:

Blood Mage

Never going to get back in the squad while playing like this. His time is in the doghouse before he hands a transfer request with the World Cup just around the corner.
I really hope Ten Hag has the balls to drop him and doesn't cave to pressure from our board who are desperate to justify the money they paid for him.

kidbob

I'd love to see this sort of line up but with Hannibal at 10 and Garnacho on the left. Could be fun with Savage and Igbal looking good.

crossy1686

career ending
Is Savage highly rated in the youth setup? Got some long range pings in his locker
He was almost released his dad said a couple of seasons ago but since then he's grafted his arse off to earn a new deal and get a full debut. Scholes was almost released also if you want an omen.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
How is it the Brazilian international, possibly most experienced player out there is also our worst? Madness.

In Rainbows

Good to hear Iqbal is doing well. He never seemed to be rated on here.
He was always technically gifted, but wasn't a standout player for the youth sides. Part of that was due to his physicality. Another part was that he didn't get as much playing time as other star players.