Manchester United announce TeamViewer as shirt sponsor

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
And to think of the time spent by many on here scouring China for ‘H’ companies.

decorativeed

Heard it is actually from the start of next season, so what I read about another 6 months of Chevy was bollocks.

acnumber9

Given the lack of figures in the announcement, I think it’s safe to assume this worth less than we got previously.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
That looks absolutely hideous.

How much money ?

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Are we actually going to have blue on our home kit..?
Looking at their website they do have a white out version of their logo (though even that has blue in it) so we might be okay.

I reckon it might mean a blue away kit though (or a white logo with the full blue logo on it).

SeanyC

If they put our mascot in the middle of the arrows, holding it and change it red it would look better

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Looking at their website they do have a white out version of their logo (though even that has blue in it) so we might be okay.

I reckon it might mean a blue away kit though (or a white logo with the full blue logo on it).
The away kit is going to be partially blue, a spin on the iconic away kit from the early 90s.

RonaldoVII

That was heavily rumoured yesterday with pics circulating.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
Given the lack of figures in the announcement, I think it’s safe to assume this worth less than we got previously.
Could be, but then I struggle to see why we'd want to commit to 5 years if the figures are poor.

Also, that logo on our shirt? Can't see that working

Silverman

They have 36k followers on Twitter. I should have created a company and pitched as well.

drdoityourself

Just saw their announcement video. Might not mean anything but they used the white logo. That blue one would be much worse than Chevrolet.