Manchester United announce TeamViewer as shirt sponsor

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
For automobile sponsor hopefully it's Tesla :drool:
Maybe we'll have one of those regional sponsors type again and we'll have a few different mid range car brands sponsors depending on the region. One brand for japan, another for china, another for Europe and another for US.

Hakara

Supports
Bayern München
Looks a lot better without the logo, but even with the logo it could be worse. Just look at chelsea.

RUCK4444

What an odd thing to say. If you're irresponsible and can't bet as much as you can afford to lose, why punish the rest who can control themselves? I'm glad more areas of the world are making gambling legal.

The more gambling the better.
Gambling is for fools who think their knowledge outweighs simple math.

It literally preys on the stupid.

Not only that but it’s ridiculously addictive and causes as much destruction to an addict as drugs do.

Ive gambled, it’s not just an irrational hate for it, I’ve seen what it can do.

Infra-red

Volvo’s are for Geography teachers, Ole’s a PE teacher remember.
In my experience, the geography teachers often also take PE. No idea why that is!

I actually think Volvo make some pretty nice cars these days. At least we'd know the players were safe - their cars are also practically invincible.

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
Gambling is for fools who think their knowledge outweighs simple math.

It literally preys on the stupid.

Not only that but it’s ridiculously addictive and causes as much destruction to an addict as drugs do.

Ive gambled, it’s not just an irrational hate for it, I’ve seen what it can do.
That's cool, there's people that win off it too. Just because you sucked at it doesn't mean it should be illegal. There's a lot of things that are bad for people and yet it's still legal. I'm pro-freedom so it should definitely be legal everywhere.

RUCK4444

That's cool, there's people that win off it too. Just because you sucked at it doesn't mean it should be illegal. There's a lot of things that are bad for people and yet it's still legal. I'm pro-freedom so it should definitely be legal everywhere.
I never bet much, if at all. Only very small amounts on ‘in play’ from time to time.

What I’m saying is there are things that can severely impact certain people’s lives, some are very addictive by nature, it’s society’s role to minimise the influence of such things.

The same way smoking can no longer be advertised, the same should absolutely happen with gambling.

Everybody is pro-freedom dude, some people just think legalising drugs as an example and promoting gambling is a bit pathetic.

wolvored

Being reported now its less than £47 mill a year, but doesnt say how much lower.

cyril C

Don't get your hopes up about big spending this summer and Haaland, Sancho etc... I will be very surprised if we have more than 40-50M to spend. Unless Pogba/Martial leave, I cannot see a big signing coming in. Maybe a Bruno like signing and a Dan James is looking like the best case scenario.
80m can land you 2 decent players if spend wisel
Being reported now its less than £47 mill a year, but doesnt say how much lower.
17m. less.

But we can sign separate car partnership for X million more. And apparently the old deal includes X no. of cars for players, so 64m is not all cash.

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
I never bet much, if at all. Only very small amounts on ‘in play’ from time to time.

What I’m saying is there are things that can severely impact certain people’s lives, some are very addictive by nature, it’s society’s role to minimise the influence of such things.

The same way smoking can no longer be advertised, the same should absolutely happen with gambling.

Everybody is pro-freedom dude, some people just think legalising drugs as an example and promoting gambling is a bit pathetic.
Legalizing drugs actually reduced to a decrease of drug use and crime, but that's another story.

We view freedom differently so let's just agree to disagree.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
If anything Team Viewer gets more out of this than United, having a no-name brand company latching onto a globally famous one. The brand value must have risen by tens of millions just by this announcement.
Funnily enough, TeamViewer's stock price actually fell down soon after the United announcement.

I'm guessing the shareholders are taking a short-term view on this deal and not expecting instant returns for TeamViewer.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Funnily enough, TeamViewer's stock price actually fell down soon after the United announcement.

I'm guessing the shareholders are taking a short-term view on this deal and not expecting instant returns for TeamViewer.
Yeap. At best stock markets would take such a short term view.

At its worse they are so irrelevant and irrationale to main street's economic heath as has been proven the past decade or even more recently with GameStop.

decorativeed

What was it?
It was something to do with Rooney's hair transplant. I photoshoped all the other united players hair onto him and they just stole it, and made a gif out of them all for their website making no mention of where they'd got it from.

decorativeed

Blue devils

Blue is the new colour, what if city go for red

This is a fake shirt based on a mock-up which itself was based on a very vague description that the shirt would be blue and take inspiration from the 1990-92 away.

Pickle85

Not to derail things but I agree with this 100%. I don't think it should be banned but totally agree that it shouldn't be advertised. As a responsible society we should do what we can to prevent harm without curtailing freedoms and much like including pictures of diseased lungs etc on cigarette packets wasn't as effective as simply banning advertising, all these 'When the fun stops, stops' and 'tap out' adverts aren't enough.

RUCK4444

Not to derail things but I agree with this 100%. I don't think it should be banned but totally agree that it shouldn't be advertised. As a responsible society we should do what we can to prevent harm without curtailing freedoms and much like including pictures of diseased lungs etc on cigarette packets wasn't as effective as simply banning advertising, all these 'When the fun stops, stops' and 'tap out' adverts aren't enough.
Absolutely. There’s just no reason to advertise it, if you want to gamble then you can quickly google and use whichever bookie you want.

It shouldn’t be shoved down people’s throats, especially to the extreme like it is right now, it’s everywhere and sport channels are just one advert after another.

Mr.Kaya

TeamViewer? :lol: Who would've thought..pretty funny though I use that software now and then myself, but it's hard to imagine them being Man Uniteds new shirtsponsor!

RUCK4444

Not sure why some find it funny that it’s TeamViewer that is the new sponsor, I mean if they can afford it then what difference does it make to any other brand.

I think it could have been a lot worse, like some betting firm. At least it’s a relatively simple and clean design, as fans thats the best we can hope for really.

It could have been something cooler like Tesla or something but it is what it is, and could have been worse. Still a lot better than that Chevy abomination.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Another possible look. Like it better when the logo isn't massive and centered below the two kit badges.