Manchester United announce TeamViewer as shirt sponsor

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
I think it looks awful, both the sponsor and the shirt design. Will probably look much better when the players wear it.

Infra-red

The United press release showed a mock-up of what has probably already been agreed.

It will likely be a large central logo with the "Team Viewer" text written below it:

slyadams

The United press release showed a mock-up of what has probably already been agreed.

It will likely be a large central logo with the "Team Viewer" text written below it:
A white logo doesn’t look too bad.

Maticmaker

I can already imagine a few memes every time we lose
I agree, the mind boggles at what will be made of this!

Every time we change shirt sponsor we seem to move closer to being seen as a' three-ringed Circus'.

SirAF

Ageist

Yeah, I don’t see an issue with it.

Adam_S

Teamviewer? Farkin' hell. Maybe we could get one of those car warranty scams to be our automotive sponsor too, then the players can chase each other around the training pitch shouting, "I've been trying to call you about your extended warranty!"

Also, AnyDesk is a much better piece of software. Sometimes you can trick scammers into letting you use it connect to their computer and then delete all their files.

DoomSlayer

I saw that post!

Why was it deleted? :lol: That kit looked amateurish so maybe it was fake, but it definitely was horrible.

cyril C

Yes I think this will be a lot less controversial over time than the Chevy one, which few people ever warmed to.
Anything that doesn't look like a tampon on the chest, would be an improvement.

sjw2511

I heard on the grapevine that Winzip are sponsoring our training kits

Seto007

Doesn't look like much money. But with the Covid pandemic each team has to cut there cloths accordingly including Manchester United. There will no record shirt sponsorship or record transfers for years and years by any clubs until the economy recovers. That's why I'm shocked there isn't more growing calls for a European Super League to help recover.. it just seems the perfect time if we are ever going to get a European Super League

the economic affect of Covid-19 and the lockdowns has barely started yet. It's a grim few years ahead for everyone as the clawback begins!

wolvored

Doesn't look like much money. But with the Covid pandemic each team has to cut there cloths accordingly including Manchester United. There will no record shirt sponsorship or record transfers for years and years by any clubs until the economy recovers. That's why I'm shocked there isn't more growing calls for a European Super League to help recover.. it just seems the perfect time if we are ever going to get a European Super League

the economic affect of Covid-19 and the lockdowns has barely started yet. It's a grim few years ahead for everyone as the clawback begins!
We can't get close to winning the league we are in. We would be mid table in a European league at best

RUCK4444

Would be cool for Merc to be our car sponsor.

TeamViewer pushing the sponsorship hard it seems.

I’m quite happy with them as a sponsor tbh. It’s not the worst logo and I think our kits will look a lot better for that simplicity. Especially if the logo colour is changeable.

Skåre Willoch

Hearing rumours of Mazda. Prototype launch vehicle for the new deal already spotted:

We must have different sources, then. Because my source claims it to be Scooterpac, with this gem given to all players and 1st team staffers.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
We must have different sources, then. Because my source claims it to be Scooterpac, with this gem given to all players and 1st team staffers.
How's Maguire meant to fit in that??