Manchester United announce the signing of Snap Dragon

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Manchester United today announces a multi-year global strategic collaboration with Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.

Victoria Timpson, CEO alliances and partnerships at Manchester United, said: “Snapdragon platforms will enable ground-breaking experiences for fans across the globe, deepening their engagement with the football club they love.

“Manchester United has always pushed boundaries of what’s possible and we are excited to be partnering with a company at the forefront of innovation.”

Don McGuire, SVP and CMO of Qualcomm Incorporated, said: “We are proud to bring the power of Snapdragon together with one of the most iconic names in world sport.

“We look forward to showcasing Snapdragon to Manchester United fans everywhere and joining the new era of technology innovation at Old Trafford.”

Adamsk7

Snapdragon. All I can think of is the loss of many potential Adamsk7s to the tissue god over the 1993 movie of the same name starring a very naked young Pamela Anderson. Oh to be 13 again!

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Can Don McGuire turn around quicker than a narrowboat?

therealtboy

Supports
Feyenoord
You guys are comedians, this is why we don’t have to activate “levers” and mortgage our clubs future . Because we know how to make money and sustain the club properly. So at least appreciate this when complaining. You lot always looking for something to moan about

TheReligion

Abusive
You guys are comedians, this is why we don’t have to activate “levers” and mortgage our clubs future . Because we know how to make money and sustain the club properly. So at least appreciate this when complaining. You lot always looking for something to moan about
*like*

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
You forgot to remove supports Feyenoord from your tagline and as a clear ten Hag hater, I don't think we can take you seriously.

Also, the money goes to the Glazers, meanwhile we're playing Europa League this year.

therealtboy

Supports
Feyenoord
You forgot to remove supports Feyenoord from your tagline and as a clear ten Hag hater, I don't think we can take you seriously.

Also, the money goes to the Glazers, meanwhile we're playing Europa League this year.
Funny, I support United and Feyenoord. Was born to a Feyenoord mad family just 10 mins away from the training ground so I was raised pretty much to support Feyenoord. As I grew older from 1994 I started supportin in Manutd too and gradually fell in love with the club. Don’t use that as a stick to beat me with. Back to the main point, we know what the glazers have done and aren’t oblivious to it but I rather not have to owe players and sell media rights sonI won’t moan about sponsorship deals. It’s necessary at this level of sports, all clubs do it, we just do it beats

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Funny, I support United and Feyenoord. Was born to a Feyenoord mad family just 10 mins away from the training ground so I was raised pretty much to support Feyenoord. As I grew older from 1994 I started supportin in Manutd too and gradually fell in love with the club. Don’t use that as a stick to beat me with. Back to the main point, we know what the glazers have done and aren’t oblivious to it but I rather not have to owe players and sell media rights sonI won’t moan about sponsorship deals. It’s necessary at this level of sports, all clubs do it, we just do it beats
:lol: . I really didn't think you'd take my post seriously.

I just find the whole nonsense announcement cringy and especially if there's a thread to 'discuss' it. Meanwhile, we have no fit striker for the season

TheReligion

Abusive

I just find the whole nonsense announcement cringy and especially if there's a thread to 'discuss' it. Meanwhile, we have no fit striker for the season
You find a football club announcing a sponsorship deal cringeworthy?

Blimey.

therealtboy

Supports
Feyenoord

Hard to gauge sarcasm on here sometimes especially with the toxicity around the club these days. :D

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Ooooh yeah baby.
You all want player signings, but for me, Snap Dragon is the biggest signing of the Summer.

More money for the Glazers. Yey!!

That’s the important activity of the summer covered.
As long as the Glazers keep earning their cash, I'm happy.

Dante

Average bang
I'm not sure why Snapdragon would need to advertise with anyone. They're already ubiquitous in their industry and don't need the extra recognition from the public.

But, hey, it's free money for the club.