Manchester United announce the signing of Snap Dragon

prateik

Everyone knows Apple silicon is superior..
Also, I have moved on to Tensor.. (despite it being iffy).. so.. feck Snapdragon I suppose.

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination
On my phone browser, the cafe homepage cuts out at 'Manchester United announce the signing of S...'

Shot my drunken, muppet load thinking it was Sesko. Cnuts.

bringbackbebe

After Apple ditched Qualcomm for their own M1 chips, and Google trying to do the same with Tensor series (and possibly Samsung eventually), Qualcomm is trying to create their own smartphone that could rival both Apple and Google. They will immensely benefit from this deal, as would United.

Mercurial

After Apple ditched Qualcomm for their own M1 chips, and Google trying to do the same with Tensor series (and possibly Samsung eventually), Qualcomm is trying to create their own smartphone that could rival both Apple and Google. They will immensely benefit from this deal, as would United.
Great times!

diarm

I'm not sure why Snapdragon would need to advertise with anyone. They're already ubiquitous in their industry and don't need the extra recognition from the public.

But, hey, it's free money for the club.
Edit: already covered. I should've read the whole page first.

Sparky Rhiwabon

Why all the negativity? Sounds like this is all about the fans. Anything that enables ground-breaking experiences for fans has to be a good thing.

RoyH1

I know. They think United runs on the moaning energy generated by the Caf.
Not possible. That exceeds the force of a thousand suns.

Anyway, I'm not against sponsorships but sometimes I feel we collect them almost as a way to show off, instead of putting that sponsorship to work for us.