MANCHESTER UNITED ART CHALLENGE

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Greetings Caftards - so as part of lockdown homeschooling Ive had my 4 year old daughter colouring in United pics, now Im obviously a bit biased but thought this was a great version of Rashford and would appreciate the collective might of the Caf to vote for this. Thanks in advance

Link here straight to the pic and you can actually vote 3 times for the same one so keep clicking!
https://ngx.me/3zWOuW8.h?ngxItemID=d80dcecd37c96a9f7cac8764d8d3c6b8&s=RyJjIjoiZGpqeXU6QkJxLmtxbGNnLnpidEJtZXpCTUlIVUJhekl6d1Bxei1QSE1QLUlzcWEtTklLcy1OYUxxSHhMc09JeFBCTXN3TXdPS1UteHNQSi1JS0pJLUhQSHMtVWFOSnpOc1Bhd0hVLnJ5ZSIsInoiOiJ1bXR0cW5sIlQ%3D

Web of Bissaka

14 hours left before closing.

This is part of the great things the club are doing during this C19 lockdown isn't it, well done. Good initiative.

Thanks for sharing.

Voted, all the best for your daughter.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Submitted the three votes. Think they should have had age categories as it seems a bit cheaty to have 30-40 year olds when most of the entries are at least half that age.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Btw I thought this was going to be a freehand/freestyle art challenge for cafites to draw their favourite players or United moments

DVG7

Voted, but not for your daughter. There are way better options. lol

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
14 hours left before closing.

This is part of the great things the club are doing during this C19 lockdown isn't it, well done. Good initiative.

Thanks for sharing.

Voted, all the best for your daughter.
Cheers mate

ye I should have posted this before but there were some great efforts from talented artists so I didn't think she had any chance but then I had a look this morning and noticed a very average effort from a 5 year old is right up there in the voting so why not!

Submitted the three votes. Think they should have had age categories as it seems a bit cheaty to have 30-40 year olds when most of the entries are at least half that age.
Ye I thought exactly the same - I reckon we'd have a pretty good chance in the preschool category.
Dont actually expect to win but she's pretty happy just seeing her effort on the first page in voting

Btw I thought this was going to be a freehand/freestyle art challenge for cafites to draw their favourite players or United moments
no reason why it can be that as well - are you going first?

Voted, but not for your daughter. There are way better options. lol
:wenger: