Manchester United home kit 2018/19

decorativeed

We've been linked with having a blue and yellow/gold away kit and also a pink kit. I found these online, not sure if they'll look exactly like these pictures but what you guys think?

There is definitely something to the rumours of a pink kit for next season, with Adidas researching old football pink newspapers as inspiration. However, for it to be of any use to us in case of a clash, I imagine it will be a far paler shade than that.

padzilla

Hipster
Hopefully the pink is a nice pale pink like Juve had a few years back, that was a great kit.
Yeah pale pink is pretty decent - hopefully it won't be like that fluorescent monstrosity New Balance gave Celtic last year...

pascell

I see this is to be the new pre-match top next season.

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2018/01/adidas-manchester-united-18-19-pre-match-jersey.html

Interting the black and red would make a great home shirt. Anyone with any skills able to do that?!?
Basically had that last season or the one before apart from the AON badge was red, it also didn't have the random design. I've actually got the one I'm talking about at home and it's much better looking than that one.

Silverman

Look at this beauty. Why can't our be something like this other than the muck we have had over the last number of years.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Sometimes you look in a field and you see a cow and you think it's a better cow than the one you've got in your own field.

GeorgieBoy

I don't think we're going to have a nice looking kit until we bin Chevrolet. :(

Nick7

Look at this beauty. Why can't our be something like this other than the muck we have had over the last number of years.
We had a jersey very similar to that two years ago. Stripes on the shoulder and now sleeve trim, though.

Silverman

We had a jersey very similar to that two years ago. Stripes on the shoulder and now sleeve trim, though.
I mean the way the colours match throughout the entire jersey. We have had nothing that nice in the last 10 years.

ChrisNelson

I have to say it's been many years since I have really liked and gone on to purchase the home shirt.

My house is littered with many away kits from the last 5/6 years and plenty of red ones before that but compared to other clubs I've found our home kit designs very bland for a while.

Frank Grimes

That's a concept kit based on a rumoured brief and has absolutely nothing to do with adidas or anyone involved in the actual process of designing our kit.
Apparently the detail is all black including the Chevrolet print. Other than that I don't think it will be too dissimilar to that prediction as the same guy was spot on last year about our black away jersey.

Check his prediction in post #32 of last seasons thread. https://www.redcafe.net/threads/manchester-united-kits-2017-18.424127/

Marcky411

To be honest don't really care one way or the next, not quite sure it will be this but as long as we don't have another grey kit, colour seems a bit jinxed everytime we wear the grey we are poor.

SirAF

Ageist
I have to say it's been many years since I have really liked and gone on to purchase the home shirt.

My house is littered with many away kits from the last 5/6 years and plenty of red ones before that but compared to other clubs I've found our home kit designs very bland for a while.
Same here. These days I only collect (winning) cup final shirts.

Stu1975

I have seen that home kit mentioned on Footy Headlines and Football Shirt Culture.
I’m sure I read that the guy who posted it has been right with how previous shirts have looked,maybe the slightest difference in a couple of occasions.

It’s OK but I think the black shorts and socks will make it look better as a kit.

el3mel

It's definitely a Photoshop. That's not Adidas style as far as I'm concerned. It looks terrible too.

padzilla

Hipster
I am more convinced this is genuine simply by the fact no-one is suggesting there is an alternative. This one keeps cropping up, remember how we all said there was no way the gingham kit was going to be our shirt in 12-13?

xtal191

That's 100% not it but it'll probably look very similar.

Last edited by a moderator:

SHARP VIEWCAM

I think it looks pretty cool tbh. I've always liked us playing in black shorts away from home, it somehow looks unique and devilish. Not normally one to stray too far from tradition with these things but can't see any harm in it as something different for a season. The last couple of season's kits have been nothing if not bland.

Last edited by a moderator:

diarm

These are reportedly the shorts and socks to go with that red Watford kit above: