Manchester United home kit 2018/19

Castia

That red one looks terrible from the pictures I hope it’s better in person.

The blue one is great though.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
I like it, a lot.

My fave Utd home shirt for a long time.

The horizontal lines remind me of an 80s video game (in a good way), and most importantly they detract from that fecking awful Chevrolet logo and somehow quieten it down.

Really like it.

P.S is the person holding it a guy with chipped black nail polish...? If so, bonus goth points go to the shirt.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Releasing a new kit before the end of the season :eek:
We normally leave ours right till the end.... Not that I buy them anymore :lol:

Bratt

Dunno. Read it was out tomorrow and saw it on the Adidas store earlier. Friday would make a lot more sense, our jerseys are usually released on a Friday.
https://www.united.no/nyhetsarkiv/draktlanseringen-utsatt-til-fredag/
Since you probably don’t understand norwegian, this is the official norwegian supporter site saying that the launch is postponed untill friday because of SAF’s health issues.
The article also states that Adidas made the decision to postpone it.
Guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

JMack1234

Meh.

Not keen but it's not that bad really. It'll probably grow on me as the season moves on.

Still, looking forward to the pink away kit.

Minimalist

Home shirt looks like cross between a red beach towel and a Dortmund/Watford shirt.

You just know some talentless git got paid tons for that design.

Prodigy24

That is a fake version of the leaked design and not the final kit. The real shirt will probably look similar, but slightly better.

Not one of my favourite home shirts, but will take this any day over the one with the black chevron we had back in 2009.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Shaw's gonna look like a right chubster in that if he stays.

Andy_Cole

That is a fake version of the leaked design and not the final kit. The real shirt will probably look similar, but slightly better.

Not one of my favourite home shirts, but will take this any day over the one with the black chevron we had back in 2009.
Oh god that was terrible.

Awla

I didn't know Watford was going red for next season

mr.suave

It's absolutely shite.

I think the only kit that with black details/trim/whatever on it that actually looked any good was the 13/14 season kit.

Worse than the chevron effort, for sure.

decorativeed

Correct. It's an obvious fake.

TsuWave

that doesn’t look good. Still will wait to see players wearing it, but as of right now...yikes

YouOnlyLiveTwice

Can’t wait for that Chevrolet deal to expire. Surely we will find a sponsor with a simple logo next time after this mess.

Bet it would result in a lot more sales too.

Parry Gallister

Don't like it based on that picture, looks like something a small side would wear, but it's just a kit at the end of the day.

At least horizontal lines are slimming, so Shaw'll be happy if he's still around.

TheHeya

Liking our new 3rd kit! Might be the first time I buy the 3rd kit instead of the home one.