Manchester United Kits 2010/2011

nemanja15

Share all new kit debates/images in here.
Before I start, you should realise that I am not claiming these to be real or official, but have found them on the internet in various places, and as you might expect, there has been much discussion!

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Our home kit isnt changing this Summer is it?

nemanja15

WireRed, these could easily have been doctored/faked by some Glazer hater! Who knows...

And I'm fairly sure the chevron/V is a one off, so you'd have thought all kits would be changing? But who knows, they may keep the current away as the new third and just replace the AIG with AON, as they did in 05/06 to 06/07 with the blue away, vodafone to AIG.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I didn't know Aon was our new sponsor. Is it official ?
http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={B4CEE8FA-9A47-47BC-B069-3F7A2F35DB70}&newsid=6633776

edit: don't know why that link doesn't work. Yes it's official, was announced in June 09.

Heardy

Surely a joke. They wouldn't risk even more hatred against them would they?
You wouldn't think so, but it would certainly be a kick in the teeth for the green and gold campaign.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if they were to do it. Although I would imagine the new kits would already be in production at this point, and may well have been confirmed before the G&G campaign gathered momentum

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
You wouldn't think so, but it would certainly be a kick in the teeth for the green and gold campaign.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if they were to do it. Although I would imagine the new kits would already be in production at this point, and may well have been confirmed before the G&G campaign gathered momentum
Yep.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Red one is nice. No chance they'll put the green and gold into production.

nemanja15

Alright, so now pretty sure they're fakes! But still, I'd take them any day.

And you'd have thought whatever, the home kit will be fairly similar.

vanrooney

I am almost sure that i read something official about our next away shirt being green and gold to remember newton heath some time ago. I am not too sure though if they will stand by it considering the recent campaign.

SharkyMcShark

Horrified
Using location as a tagline: because I'm just not
I don't like any of the above three fantasy kits - they all look a bit washed out, although that said the images aren't official. Honestly I'd prefer us to stick with the current home kit.

Also I'd been led to believe that we were getting a black away kit with red pinstripes (we have had different away kits of the same colour back to back before before anyone says that having a black away now precludes us from having one next year). That said a new blue away would be boss.

Of course. New sponsor = 3 new kits.
Is not true.

SharkyMcShark

Horrified
Using location as a tagline: because I'm just not
No? You think they'll keep the current kit design and just replace the sponsor?

The corporate machine wouldn't pass up the opportunity to introduce a further three new kits on these grounds.

Therefore, new sponsor - 3 new kits
They kept the blue away from 05/06 when we switched from Vodafone to AIG (they also kept the white third from 99/00 when we switched from Sharp to Vodafone, but that was pre Glazer)

decorativeed

Alright, so now pretty sure they're fakes! But still, I'd take them any day.

And you'd have thought whatever, the home kit will be fairly similar.
They will not have a crew neck next year because they have one this year. Nike like to vary the designs a little in those respects. Similarly, the current shirt has black trim so expect any trim to be white next year. They seem to be bringing back proper collars in some of thier new shirts (such as on this set of new Zetit kits), so hopefully we'll have them next season too.

Average Joe

The inclusion of the green and gold one makes me think that these cant be the real deal.

Pity - I really like both home and away versions.

decorativeed

In fact the last time we got three all new kits was 2002/3.
That's because Nike took over from Umbro.

I have also heard a rumour about a new black with red pinstripes away kit (presumably it would be like the Arsenal navy with white pinstripe away kit this season), but that would surely mean either we are getting three new kits or we are keeping the home kit but with the new sponsor because the white kit is already two years old.

Makki

QUITTER
freguson y u rest the ginger prawn hes most import
I think we're going to get three new shirts, as this years' design was said to be a celebratory kit or something like that, which would mean that the red and black shirts would only last one year, and our third kit is two years old, isn't it?