Manchester United Kits 2010/2011

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Fake

New kit looks class though

Lynk

Overrated bint, fecked herself up with collagen.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Overrated bint, fecked herself up with collagen.
Yes, I concur, she's well below my standards. If Megan Fox approached me and said: "Steve, I've had enough of my Hollywood millionaire lifestyle - I want to live with you in your flea-bitten treehouse in South Wales", I'd tell her to get stuffed.

Lynk

I wouldn't shift her in a cockfest.

shitcnut

gbgary

i bought the current shirt, an authentic (not a replica), for $45 from a nike outlet the other day. if anyone is interested their number is 407-397-1979.

decorativeed

Why do Barca have to change?
The rules state that if the referee deems there to be a clash of colours immediately before the game, the home team are the ones who must change. It's happened to us a couple of times in recent years, where we've had to wear away kits at Old Trafford in the Champions League. Turn up with home kits only and Barca will be massively inconvenienced. :lol:

By the way, I'm loving the new home kit. My initial reaction to the current one was positive, but I think they over-designed it with the silly abstract pattern on the back and the stripes with different coloured small stripes and a black red devil detracted from what otherwise could have been a classic kit. The flimsy floppyness of the collar made it look scruffy on the players too. The new kit gets rid of the fussy bits and looks much better for it. Shame about the massive sponsors logo and the one year lifespan though, but that's modern football kits for you, sadly.

decorativeed

Why do Barca have to change?
What's the rationale behind the UEFA "back must look different from the front" rule regarding the hoops on the blue away kit?
It's UEFA. There is no rationale. :lol:

It's supposed to be so that the name and numbers are easy to read, but white numbers on black and blue should not really cause a problem. Then again, neither should black numbers on green and white, but look at the difference between these Celtic shirts, one is worn in domestic competitions, the other in UEFA Comps: The Celtic Shirt - Season 2007/2008

decorativeed

Mind you, Inter didn't have a blank patch on their Champions League shirts for the past couple of seasons, so you never know whether we will or not. They did have in 2008/09 when we played them though.

The UEFA rules also say that shirts should have an empty area on the sleeve for the patches but they didn't have a problem with the stripes on our home kit's sleeves this season.

wr8_utd

:'(
Almost no difference whatsoever between this years jersey and the new one besides the collar. I'll still get it though :D

decorativeed

Almost no difference whatsoever between this years jersey and the new one besides the collar. I'll still get it though :D
No shoulder stripes, slightly different badge, no "decepticon" design on the back. Otherwise, identical, yeah. Then again, it is a United home shirt, it's got to be red, have the club crest, Nike swoosh and Aon logo on it. Can't really get away from that.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
That Red devil on the back is begging to come off in the first wash

lapassion

Just ordered mine - 14, CHICHARITO. Too bad they'd only let me have max 8 custom letters for size S. I'd have gone with HERNANDEZ otherwise.

decorativeed

Fake. We're getting the blue and black hooped away shirt and keeping the white away from last season as our third kit.