Manchester United Kits 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
Miles better. Seriously Chevy. No one gives shit about your logo. Most people know what Chevrolets are anyway.
With the money they're paying us in the shirt sponsorship deal, we should just be thankful it's not bigger.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
That's a photoshop. Been established a while back.

Gannicus

The concept on the home red is fine except for the diagonal red striping. Purge that and we've got a solid, if a bit boring, home red. I'd like to see a collar to pick up the style quotient a hit.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
The home kit isn't that one. It's this with the United badge and sponsor printed on. You could buy this shirt for £11.

Zeki Zico

Absolutely love the white away and 3rd black kit. Might be the first time in a long long while where I've brought all three kits. Of course the Chevy logo isn't ideal but I guess we gotta get used to it as it won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Morpheus 7

Absolutely love the white away and 3rd black kit. Might be the first time in a long long while where I've brought all three kits. Of course the Chevy logo isn't ideal but I guess we gotta get used to it as it won't be going anywhere anytime soon.
Spot on, my thoughts exactly. That black kit that footyheadlines broke looks to be the nicest in years. Thank god Nike won't be making our kits anymore, just shows how good adidas are. To make it look class even with a chevy logo that big.

SATA

Is the Chevrolet gold logo going to stay the same on the kit for as long as they are contracted to the club? I know we are being paid big money, but it seems to spoil everything

m1y2

still despise that disgusting cheap looking chevrolet logo, it's almost as shit as their Daewoo cars, we deserve better but obviously money talks

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Any news on these designs?

I assume an official announcement won't be made until late May / early June, ie after the season so as to avoid limiting sales of this current edition at maximum value.

Do we know when previous details were revealed (officially or unofficially for the right version) for past kits?

decorativeed

The Nike deal expires on June 30th, I believe. Legally, Adidas will not be able to reveal anything until after that Nike deal has expired, so kit reveals may be later than usual this year.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
The Chevy logo looks genuinely decent when not a horrible gold filled cheap plasticcy looking piece of shit.

Heardy

The Nike deal expires on June 30th, I believe. Legally, Adidas will not be able to reveal anything until after that Nike deal has expired, so kit reveals may be later than usual this year.
Nike kit runs to end of July hence why we're forced to wear it on the pre season tour. I think our last day in the US is 1st August so may be officially unveiled whilst in the States.

Callum93

Any news on these designs?

I assume an official announcement won't be made until late May / early June, ie after the season so as to avoid limiting sales of this current edition at maximum value.

Do we know when previous details were revealed (officially or unofficially for the right version) for past kits?
I know the third has already been leaked, but Footy Headlines posted a pic of the shorts... (nothing much new to go for, but...)

ThanksBoss26

Really like Adidas football shirts including our late eighties ones. Looking forward to it. I haven't been a fan of the Nike shirts with the exception of our 12/13 white away shirt, which was superb.

decorativeed

I know the third has already been leaked, but Footy Headlines posted a pic of the shorts... (nothing much new to go for, but...)

Hmm, there's all flash reflected off the dark wood floor, but the shorts are solid black? Looks like a poor photoshop colour change job again, that.

Gopher Brown

Surely there's no way we're going to have an adhesive vinyl badge on our strip?

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I think i'm the only person in the world who is looking forward to the shorts being leaked.. :lol:

Need some new shorts this year for my hols...

Levo

Band of Brothers
Have an embroided badge and lower the Chevrolet badge and that'll look really good.

Brightonian

Hmm, there's all flash reflected off the dark wood floor, but the shorts are solid black? Looks like a poor photoshop colour change job again, that.
That's not a camera flash, just normal light from a window or whatever. Those photos look reasonably legit to me.

pacifictheme

Orange. We're not liverpool...

Red black and white
black or blue
white and black

Its not bloody hard.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Orange. We're not liverpool...

Red black and white
black or blue
white and black

Its not bloody hard.
As if the secondary colour in our third choice kit has always been these colours. It's an obvious nod to van Gaal and the growing Dutch contingent, and I'm okay with that.

Castia

Love that kit, wonder why they didn't use red instead of orange though? oh well if it's real I'll buy it.

Macern

Pee pee pants
Holy shit it's beautiful. 3rd kits shouldn't be consisting of boring "traditional" colors, but should be experimented with.

Status
Not open for further replies.