Manchester United Kits 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
As a random shapeless fat person, I can tell you that indeed they are not.

Very difficult to get replica kits in big sizes, and they usually fit like crap.
Out of curiosity, what makes them fit like crap on you more specifically? tight in certain areas or?

I always felt just like a common shirt you'd pick up from the club store for example the waist would be as wide as the chest, would feel like im wearing a bedsheet, while on the players they're contoured to fit.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
Out of curiosity, what makes them fit like crap on you more specifically? tight in certain areas or?

I always felt just like a common shirt you'd pick up from the club store for example the waist would be as wide as the chest, would feel like im wearing a bedsheet, while on the players they're contoured to fit.
Waist, sleeves and collar usually.

Actually, this years weren't bad, but I had to buy them in a size that you could probably get away with as a bedsheet.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Now that is smart! A white outline Chevy logo and it would be an absolutely perfect shirt.
If it looks like the other one I'll now be annoyed that they were so close to perfection but fecked it up with the orange and weird printed crest. Even though it's still way nicer than most shirts we've had recently.
Don't like the home one from the same site as this though.
Edit: Actually, had another look. It's pretty nice, also.

SqueakyWeasel

:lol:

Yeah you're right, I mean Americans fail miserably when it comes to marketing, its why ill be browsing the web on my Amstrad laptop tomorrow shopping for a new Rover whilst tucking into a nice wimpy. Have a quick gander at the most valuable brands in the world, the top 6 are American. I'm not arguing that the logo looks shit on the kit, far from it, just that however crass it may look, its effective.
:lol:

bonusroller

I'm not sure if this is a coincidence or not but all of Adidas' big teams will have white away kits next year (according to leaks)

United - http://www.footyheadlines.com/2015/03/adidas-manchester-united-15-16-kit.html
Bayern - http://www.footyheadlines.com/2014/12/fc-bayern-munchen-15-16-kit.html
Chelsea - http://www.footyheadlines.com/2014/12/chelsea-15-16-kits.html
Milan - http://www.footyheadlines.com/2015/02/ac-milan-15-16-kit.html

Madrid also have an all white home kit and Juve's away hasn't been reveled yet.
I wonder if that is down to a rule like they used in the World Cup last year, one team has to have a light kit and the other has to have a dark one?

In terms of fit they do 2 versions, fans versions / climacool and players version / adizero. Wait for an Adizero if you are on the leaner side.

As i'm a tank I've gone ahead and ordered. I used the 30% discount deal on their site and ended up with a link being sent for a payment via Aliexpress. The seller has good feedback and Aliexpress can enable me to get my money back if it goes pear shaped. It should take 7-10 days so will let you know how it goes.

mark_a

Because they're on mannequins? They never look good in that kind of photo, once they're on the players it'll be a different matter.
I'd say modelling them on mennequins is probably accurate with some of our recent poor movement ...

Raptori

Special needs
That confirms it i definitely have some sort of colour blindness, as both look red to me.
:lol: It could just be your monitor. Lots of people have monitors that are a little off - since I'm a graphic designer I've calibrated mine. :)

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
:lol: It could just be your monitor. Lots of people have monitors that are a little off - since I'm a graphic designer I've calibrated mine. :)
It's white and gold ffs

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
You needed to brag, eh ? ;)

stevoc

Nah mate looks the same for me on my desktop and tablet. My eyes are just fecked me thinks.

Raptori

Special needs
Nah mate looks the same for me on my desktop and tablet. My eyes are just fecked me thinks.
Ahh well, kinda sucks but I guess in most situations it wouldn't be a big deal... :/

Had five minutes spare in between projects, so here we go!

I like the one with everything red the most, to be honest. White chevy logo stands out too much. :p

Utd7

The new kit seems more baggy than previous kits. I'm hoping it fits tighter than what is displayed on the manikin.

Riz

The new kit seems more baggy than previous kits. I'm hoping it fits tighter than what is displayed on the manikin.
Yeh that's struck me as well, I hope the sleeves in reality aren't as wide as they appear in these pictures.

pseudo_canadian

I think the red home shirts have way too much going on with the sleeves and the collar.

The best shirts are the ones that are the most basic.

Riz

I think the red home shirts have way too much going on with the sleeves and the collar.

The best shirts are the ones that are the most basic.
I know, the white stripes work really well on red so black highlights as well around the collar and end of the sleeves looks unnecessary.

MDFC Manager

Ahh well, kinda sucks but I guess in most situations it wouldn't be a big deal... :/

Had five minutes spare in between projects, so here we go!

I like the one with everything red the most, to be honest. White chevy logo stands out too much. :p
Nice job. The all red seems good, although you can see why Chevy don't like that. From their perspective, they don't want it to be blended in I suppose

Raptori

Special needs
Nice job. The all red seems good, although you can see why Chevy don't like that. From their perspective, they don't want it to be blended in I suppose
Yep, it's a shame but they get what they've paid for I guess! Might have to see if someone on Aliexpress can make one without putting the Chevy logo on... :D

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
I have no idea whats like the real leaked kit and what is made up since there are so many posters posting their versions of it.

Raptori

Special needs
I have no idea whats like the real leaked kit and what is made up since there are so many posters posting their versions of it.
These appear to be the real ones, though the home might be the one a while ago with more fiddly bits around the collar and cuffs:

El-Manos

It's because these are cheap knock-offs. They are fitted more like a bin-bag than a shirt.
Adidas are always quite slim fit aren't they? Chelsea and Bayern's jerseys always seem to be very tight or does Adidas actually change it around now and again?

Status
Not open for further replies.