Manchester United Kits 2017/18

Cheekiey

Since most of us would prefer a different brand to be our main shirt sponsor, which out of our current global sponsors would you rather have than Chevrolet?

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Even though they sponsored us for three seasons before, all I think of when I see AON is the Moyes season and that otherwise nice kit that was ruined by bad memories.

I actually think all of the above would look pretty bad on our kit apart from maybe Chevrolet and Uber, so we haven't done badly.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
It's been said a billion times, but the Chevy typeface would look great on its own, without the pretty awful emblem that comes with it.

Uber would look pretty slick as it's very minimal.

Philadelphian

That's an embarrassing third kit if it's confirmed and the red/black is not much better. We've gotten shit from adidas so far. Haven't had the slightest urge to buy one yet.

bonusroller

www.jersey777.co/Products/201718-Manchester-United-Grey-Soccer-Jersey-p17552.html

They don't look like Messers Best, Charlton and Law. They look like 3 aliens with particularly long arms and fingers have landed and come to see Old Trafford. Maybe it's Silvestre, Obertan and Prunier outside OT on one of their 'annual ex-players with odd shaped heads reunion' nights?

This may be the first kit that I won't be buying since finding cheap far east kits.

derace

i highly doubt this is real especially in this poor quality

Nick7

www.jersey777.co/Products/201718-Manchester-United-Grey-Soccer-Jersey-p17552.html

They don't look like Messers Best, Charlton and Law. They look like 3 aliens with particularly long arms and fingers have landed and come to see Old Trafford. Maybe it's Silvestre, Obertan and Prunier outside OT on one of their 'annual ex-players with odd shaped heads reunion' nights?

This may be the first kit that I won't be buying since finding cheap far east kits.
because that's a fake based on the mockups. pretty much all fakes with embossed images on them look absolutely awful until the real version is in their hands from production.

easiest way to tell that's fake is the position of the crest, look at the difference between that and the placement of a crest on a real jersey. hell, look at the difference between the crest on that and the home jersey you posted.

Philadelphian

These are really underwhelming signs if this is what we are getting from adidas. Of course, we are giving them well below what they signed up for also.

Hawks2008

Man I wish Uber was the shirt sponser instead, way less intrusive and it wouldn't be that ugly gold colour.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Since most of us would prefer a different brand to be our main shirt sponsor, which out of our current global sponsors would you rather have than Chevrolet?

Apollo, Tag Heuer, HCL, New Era, Aon, Uber, Casillero (red wine!) would all be cool.

But pretty much any of them are better than the Chevy logo, which is easily the worst shirt sponsor to have in full colour that we've ever had.

Coupled with the fact the cars are uncool and generally associated with old people in America, AND the fact that the sponsor has coincided with our fall out of the Top 4...

Just fecking get rid of it already. It's clearly unlucky and unreservedly shit.

a_devil_inside

Big footed hermaphrodite

It'll not look good on Rooney/Shaw getting poked in the belly

pascell

The home one is nice but is basically a carbon copy of our one last season apart from no stripes down the sides and a black band on the sleeves.

The grey one just looks like three day trippers posing for a photo, they haven't done the legends justice on it.

Gopher Brown

I highly doubt we'll be getting another grey kit any time soon.

decorativeed

That site are almost always jumping the gun with either completely the wrong design of shirt or a version of it that looks like it was drawn by a child. I wouldn't put too much stock in those photos.