Manchester United Kits 2019/20

RyRy11

Really not a fan of changing our club crest colors to suit kits.

Otherwise designs look nice enough
This is my main gripe, what’s even more frustrating is that the Chevrolet logo remains constant no matter what as if it’s more important to stay traditional with that than our own crest

OrangeRed

The shirts are decent & tbh I’ve seen worse. The bigger problem is which current players name to have printed on it. I think I’ll skip that & stick to having CANTONA 7 on mine, which I’ve been having for a few seasons now.
After putting Di Maria and Depay on mine I don't dare anymore...

TsuWave

The shirts are decent & tbh I’ve seen worse. The bigger problem is which current players name to have printed on it. I think I’ll skip that & stick to having CANTONA 7 on mine, which I’ve been having for a few seasons now.
or you could not have any names printed on it

Snafu17

Away kit looks terrible in that picture. God forbid they just do a white one. They always do an experimental one that inevitably looks shite.

RedDevil-85

Home kit looks nice.
But the away kit.. looks like giraffe pattern for fecks sake:lol:

ArjenIsM3

Oh my.. that away kit might just be the worst kit we've ever had. There's genuinely nothing I like about it. Disgusting design.

Shaidabdullah Hussain

I think it is my favourite kit since we’ve changed to the Ugly Chevrolet logo , probably my favourite since 08. I don’t mind the badge, I think it works with the kit.

Real soft spot for the goalie kit too, despite the confusion over which years kit it was based on. Think I’ll buy it.

redshaw

Adidas just taking the piss now. Looks like it's been pulled out of a deep fat fryer.

Can we get back to red black and white club colours and a navy blue?

van Nistelrooy

Just when you thought the pink away kit from last season was as bad as it could get...

Seriously, that is the most disgusting shirt I have ever seen!

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Just when you thought the pink away kit from last season was as bad as it could get...

Seriously, that is the most disgusting shirt I have ever seen!
Hopefully it's so disgusting that the opposition will give our players more space on the pitch because they don't want to be anywhere near it?

Castia

Adidas just taking the piss now. Looks like it's been pulled out of a deep fat fryer.

Can we get back to red black and white club colours and a navy blue?

It’s been said in hyperbole but I must say that is generally the worst kit I’ve ever seen for United. The colour, the design just nothing about it looks good.

I’ve been happy with adidas the new home kit is class, the black third kit looks great too but that thing needs burning.

Kearnkoff69

They generally do a decent job with the Fener shirts too. I really liked all of this season's. Not sure how they're so crap for United.
At least they did not screw up our home kit as bad as they did with Juve for the coming season. I do not know how you mess up a timeless design so thoroughly, but Adidas managed to.

Fener1907

At least they did not screw up our home kit as bad as they did with Juve for the coming season. I do not know how you mess up a timeless design so thoroughly, but Adidas managed to.
Isn't that about the stripes being associated with referees in North America and not selling well or was that bollocks?

Del Piero gone, Stadio delle Alpi gone, the beautiful crest gone, the stripes gone... the Juve of my childhood is dead.

Kearnkoff69

Isn't that about the stripes being associated with referees in North America and not selling well or was that bollocks?

Del Piero gone, Stadio delle Alpi gone, the beautiful crest gone, the stripes gone... the Juve of my childhood is dead.
That was the theory, but I have not seen any confirmation (although I would hardly expect Adidas to confirm that the design change was a brazen marketing ploy). It is truly awful though - while I think change/a refresh can be a good thing for a club that has been around for so long, I agree with you that it is sad to see all the vestiges of the old Juve slipping away. These days, everything about the club just feels a little too glossy and corporate for my liking (a statement that could just as easily be about United, for that matter).