Manchester United Kits 2019/20

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
It looks like something someone who doesn’t own any smart clothes would wear to an important family meal out in order to try and look formal.

dove

The shield or whatever it is behind the badge looks really bad. I have no idea why we suddenly switched to red/black combo, I don't think it matches well at all.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Wanted us to have something classier for ages. That’s working for me. The slightly darker red helps as well as the black trim and nice badge.

Billy Blaggs

Flacco of the Blaggs tribe
Adidas, Chevrolet, Kohler all easily recognizable. Badge looks like an afterthought.

Microcosm of the club at current.
Yeah they designed a Manchester United shirt to sell to Manchester United fans and didn't put any thought into the badge:rolleyes:

Just because you may or may not like it doesn't mean that they put the badge as an after thought. I personally think it's fantastic and is exactly what I've been wanting for a while. It's simple and classy.

Last edited:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Yeah they designed a Manchester United shirt to sell to Manchester United fans and didn't put any thought into the badge:rolleyes:

Just because you may or may not like it doesn't mean that they put the badge Susan after thought. I personally think it's fantastic and is exactly what I've been wanting for a while. It's simple and classy.
What does Susan think?

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Adidas, Chevrolet, Kohler all easily recognizable. Badge looks like an afterthought.

Microcosm of the club at current.
Interestingly adidas's most recognisable symbol, the 3 stripes, isn't there obviously.

JMack1234

It's a beauty. I don't often buy home kits but i'll certainly be getting this one.

That's to bounce back after the monstrosity of a shirt we got this year.

Rolaholic

Might be our strongest home kit from Adidas yet after the 2nd season one during the season of Zlatan

Very clean look without doing too much

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid

Might be our strongest home kit from Adidas yet after the 2nd season one during the season of Zlatan

Very clean look without doing too much
That's sexy as feck. I actually really like the black badges too.

decorativeed

Put the 06/07 badge on and changed black to white. Sex.
So much better (although I didn't mind the black around the collar for contrast).

The galling thing is that you know the designers at Adidas must have tried this option... Then chose the black anyway. You'd have thought they'd purposely use less black next season to differentiate from the current kit.

3KDré

Would look better in white but still a nice kit. Adidas have been great so far.

Kopral Jono

I genuinely feel that many on here confuse boring with classy. Off the top of my head our home kits in the treble-winning season, 07/09 home, 10/11 home and 16/17 home were classy. This is crap, completely devoid of any imagination and screams laziness on the part of Adidas.

This is up there with the 09/10 chevron in terms of inept design.