Manchester United Kits 2019/20

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
When does Adidas expire? We’ve never won the league in Adidas... im starting to think they’re the curse. Let’s get back to nike.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
It looks better in real life as usual, I actually quite like it now :lol:

Castia

The keeper kit looks ace

Not feeling the kit even on the players

PeteManic

It actually looks ok on the TV.

I guess the original thinking was to have a gold coloured away shirt but of course then had to spin it for marketing with all the mosaic bollocks. Up close it's an eyesore but squinting from a distance it's not so offensive.

Fully expect them to go classic nest year with simple red, white, and blue shirts.

Jonnymufc

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Have skimmed back through and can't see this anywhere - is the new away not an homage to this one?

Sorry but I'm gonna be that guy.... I thought it looked great on the team today.

Castia

Have skimmed back through and can't see this anywhere - is the new away not an homage to this one?

Sorry but I'm gonna be that guy.... I thought it looked great on the team today.

Nah that’s gold the new away kit is a shit brown/beige colour

I loved that gold kit though with the white version on the reverse side :drool:

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?

Yeah it actually looked OK.

Web of Bissaka

Still waiting for the black kit to be announced.
Announce it and this season kits will be a rare one having all 3 kits to be so cool, felt like a long time since we had that for me.

Apparently that'll be the 3rd kit. Got wrong assumption initially, wrongly mixed it up to be the 2nd/away kit and the honey kit to be the 3rd kit.

The away honey colour kit is not bad, not a fan of that colour personally but it does look nice, I'm sure there's a fan of that kit.

Lightbringer

The home shirt looks great, especially with black shorts from todays game. Just as long as they keep the white shorts banned, it will look absolutely great. I know I am going to get a lot of stick for it, but the black shorts look so much cooler!

Lightbringer

Black shorts should only ever be for away matches.
Well, I guess your basing that on tradition? Personally I prefer black shorts if the home shirt is with black decorations and white shorts if the home shirt has white decoration. As you could see from last season black was the home shorts, so its not out of the question going forward. As we can use the home jersey on the road frequently, that would be enough of the black shorts though for me, they looked great today with the kit.

Nick7

Well, I guess your basing that on tradition? Personally I prefer black shorts if the home shirt is with black decorations and white shorts if the home shirt has white decoration. As you could see from last season black was the home shorts, so its not out of the question going forward. As we can use the home jersey on the road frequently, that would be enough of the black shorts though for me, they looked great today with the kit.
Think Red, White, Black looks the best. Red, black, black is my least favourite.

diarm

When does Adidas expire? We’ve never won the league in Adidas... im starting to think they’re the curse. Let’s get back to nike.
Feck that - Umbro and Sharp to be brought back for a 99 year contract.

Prodigy24

After last season, I never want to see us wear black shorts at home ever again. Looked nice with the new shirt though, but only for away games.

Red00012

Nah that’s gold the new away kit is a shit brown/beige colour

I loved that gold kit though with the white version on the reverse side :drool:
Not the most ideal top to wear on a warm Sunny’s today as I found out.

soralapio

This is not 100% related to 2019/2020 kits, but it kind of is considering it's a very modern reproduction of an older kit :)

I spotted the 1999 shirt on the United website, and since I've wanted one for ages I figured I'd jump on it. But before I order, has anyone bought one? What is the fabric like? My older (early 2000s) shirts are very uncomfortable to wear because the fabric doesn't wick moisture or breathe nearly as well as more recent fabrics do. I figure it's probably not 100% identical to the 1999 kit since that was made by Umbro so the fabric might be a more modern reproduction as well.

I'm talking about this beauty of course.

https://store.manutd.com/stores/manutd/en/product/manchester-united-1999-shirt/258238

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Anyone know where I can find this t-shirt?

From this video:

Appreciate it is not a Manchester United kit, but I figured this is still the best place to post it.

In fact, we seem to be launching a few clothing items with the Manchester/Lancashire rose theme, and they all look pretty good IMO.

redchamp

Does anyone know where I can get the slimfit authentic version of the home shirt, with cup print?

Everywhere I've checked, I have only been able to get the premier league style printing on the authentic slimfit shirt...

Prodigy24

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Does anyone know where I can get the slimfit authentic version of the home shirt, with cup print?

Everywhere I've checked, I have only been able to get the premier league style printing on the authentic slimfit shirt...
I have got the replica home shirt this year and it is a much better fit than previous years, might be worth you going trying one on then get the cup print on that instead.

There doesn't seem to be much difference between the replica and the authentic kit this year, they both seem to have the same printed on badge.

Save you a few quid as well.

Prodigy24

I have got the replica home shirt this year and it is a much better fit than previous years, might be worth you going trying one on then get the cup print on that instead.

There doesn't seem to be much difference between the replica and the authentic kit this year, they both seem to have the same printed on badge.

There's differences on the badges though. The badge on the authentic is more shiny and "flat'. The replica has a more solid and rubberized badge with some sort of a texture on some parts. It's actually a lot better than the authentic. The replicas are really nice this season compared to last year.

Kearnkoff69

Could you explain what you mean when you say "much better fit?" Does that mean more trim-fitting/athletic cut or a more relaxed cut? The reason why I bought an authentic version of the last United kit I purchased is because even a replica kit in adult size SM fits rather large on me (it's good across the chest, but I have such slim hips and core that it ends up looking about a size too large).

jymufc20

There's differences on the badges though. The badge on the authentic is more shiny and "flat'. The replica has a more solid and rubberized badge with some sort of a texture on some parts. It's actually a lot better than the authentic. The replicas are really nice this season compared to last year.
Yeah last seasons fitting was atrocious, unless i just got it out of a dodgy batch.

jymufc20

Could you explain what you mean when you say "much better fit?" Does that mean more trim-fitting/athletic cut or a more relaxed cut? The reason why I bought an authentic version of the last United kit I purchased is because even a replica kit in adult size SM fits rather large on me (it's good across the chest, but I have such slim hips and core that it ends up looking about a size too large).
I would say its more trim/athletic then they have ever been on a replica for us, i would definitely recommend you go down and try one on.