Manchester United 'offered chance to sign Vinicius Junior'

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
If a supposedly "elite" young player is being offered away from an elite club then that says everything about how good he actually is.
Henry was one of them back in Juventus.

Bondi77

Can we swap him for Pogba?
We get him on a 4yr contract and if it does not work after 1yr we can at least make money by selling him.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
This guy couldn't even do a job as a backup for us. Stay well away. He does nothing on the pitch. Judging by the way he plays he's as sharp as a bag of wet mice.
Well there’s a simile you don’t hear every day :lol:

Welbeckham

He’s still young, but without any dramatic development he’s basically the Brazilian Alex Iwobi.

GueRed

Havent watched Real Madrid for a few years. So barely know this kid.

He does have a nifty ball-roll skill move on PES2021 though and leveled up goes up to 97 Rating or something

foolsgold

Absolutely not. No.

Another Brazilian who has achieved financial security and started to coast.

Mainoldo

Don’t rate him but give him the benefit of the doubt Madrid probably wasn’t the right education for him. Probably good for him if he starts again at clubs like Arsenal or Spurs.

Could turn into a proper player.

tenpoless

I am offering you a chance to buy an old lawnmower I have in the shed, it is a bit rusted and the motor is gone. You may start the bidding at a grand.
Indeed. I would rather eat my keyboard than see Vinicius in United jersey.

I have nothing personal against the guy. It's just that my coworker (supporting Madrid) used to talk about how they have Vinicius Jr (God, I hate hearing that "Jr") ready who is a massive talent so Ronaldo leaving Madrid wouldn't be that much of a problem. The arrogance of some Madrid fans thinking they could replace Ronaldo with him is enough for me to never want to see him as United player. Obviously overhyped, let them keep him for 10 years.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20

The one at 0:36 is incredible. :drool: You can actually see the gears turning in his head as he's lining up his body position and the defenders are keeping their distance.... then suddenly RAINBOW FLI- ah feck, nevermind.

It's like watching Danny Welbeck suddenly lose his mind and decide he's Ronaldinho for about 0.3 seconds.

Madridista2000

Supports
Real Madrid
Vinicious is fairly decent when it comes to dribbling and 1 v 1 situations. Even 1 v 2 situation he does well.

However his end product is worse than sunday league footballers who drink 3-4 beers before the game.

If you think Werner or Morata cannot finish then you have not seen Vinicius. His finishing is so bad you will not believe a professional footballer can be this bad. And I am not even exaggerating.

Most of his goals are bad finishes that change direction after hitting defenders.

The goal against Liverpool was his best in the 2-3 years he's been at Madrid.

If he could finish at a decent level he would be one of the best prospects in Europe.

Siezard

I would rather settle for Vinicius, the one on loan at Spurs from Benfica.