Manchester United 'offered chance to sign Vinicius Junior'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bondi77

Can we swap him for Pogba?
We get him on a 4yr contract and if it does not work after 1yr we can at least make money by selling him.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
This guy couldn't even do a job as a backup for us. Stay well away. He does nothing on the pitch. Judging by the way he plays he's as sharp as a bag of wet mice.
Well there’s a simile you don’t hear every day :lol:

Welbeckham

He’s still young, but without any dramatic development he’s basically the Brazilian Alex Iwobi.

GueRed

Havent watched Real Madrid for a few years. So barely know this kid.

He does have a nifty ball-roll skill move on PES2021 though and leveled up goes up to 97 Rating or something

foolsgold

Absolutely not. No.

Another Brazilian who has achieved financial security and started to coast.

Mainoldo

Don’t rate him but give him the benefit of the doubt Madrid probably wasn’t the right education for him. Probably good for him if he starts again at clubs like Arsenal or Spurs.

Could turn into a proper player.

tenpoless

I am offering you a chance to buy an old lawnmower I have in the shed, it is a bit rusted and the motor is gone. You may start the bidding at a grand.
Indeed. I would rather eat my keyboard than see Vinicius in United jersey.

I have nothing personal against the guy. It's just that my coworker (supporting Madrid) used to talk about how they have Vinicius Jr (God, I hate hearing that "Jr") ready who is a massive talent so Ronaldo leaving Madrid wouldn't be that much of a problem. The arrogance of some Madrid fans thinking they could replace Ronaldo with him is enough for me to never want to see him as United player. Obviously overhyped, let them keep him for 10 years.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20

The one at 0:36 is incredible. :drool: You can actually see the gears turning in his head as he's lining up his body position and the defenders are keeping their distance.... then suddenly RAINBOW FLI- ah feck, nevermind.

It's like watching Danny Welbeck suddenly lose his mind and decide he's Ronaldinho for about 0.3 seconds.

Madridista2000

Supports
Real Madrid
Vinicious is fairly decent when it comes to dribbling and 1 v 1 situations. Even 1 v 2 situation he does well.

However his end product is worse than sunday league footballers who drink 3-4 beers before the game.

If you think Werner or Morata cannot finish then you have not seen Vinicius. His finishing is so bad you will not believe a professional footballer can be this bad. And I am not even exaggerating.

Most of his goals are bad finishes that change direction after hitting defenders.

The goal against Liverpool was his best in the 2-3 years he's been at Madrid.

If he could finish at a decent level he would be one of the best prospects in Europe.

Siezard

I would rather settle for Vinicius, the one on loan at Spurs from Benfica.

Madridista2000

Supports
Real Madrid
Vinicious scored two brilliant goals in 3-3 vs Levante. A turn in fortunes? Has he learned to finish? Or were those goals fluke. Me thinking flukes. Will see how things develop from here. Exciting to follow

Tallis

Vinicious scored two brilliant goals in 3-3 vs Levante. A turn in fortunes? Has he learned to finish? Or were those goals fluke. Me thinking flukes. Will see how things develop from here. Exciting to follow
Very well taken goals particularly the second one. Agree - interesting to see if it was a fluke or turning point.

Not a priority position for Man Utd though.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Welcome to United, where we suck the dick of every other player in world football and shit on our own.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
He's a great player, few players that are more threatening than him. If his output improves he is easily one of the best LW's out there.

I feel like that will happen overnight, but after many false dawns. There are few right backs that can just shut him down completely.

redrobed

Not really a position we need to fill and I feel he’s a little overrated but if he can be got for as little as 70m then we probably might as well.

Oldyella

Not really a position we need to fill and I feel he’s a little overrated but if he can be got for as little as 70m then we probably might as well.
Spend 70m on a position we don't really need to fill?

RedDevilPure

When was the last time we had a Brazilian player who killed it for us? All of our Brazilian players have been flops/underwhelming or South Americans for that matter, only Cavani seems to be a hit recently.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid

The sky is the limit

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
:lol: We 'might as well' spend £70m on a position we don't need to fill with a player that's overrated. Totally agree.

Madridista2000

Supports
Real Madrid
Another very good game by Vinicious. He already played more good games this season than entire last season. The best part is he has already scored 4 goals. It's very exciting to follow his progress. A Vinicious that can score goals can be one of the best players in the world.

Madridista2000

Supports
Real Madrid
How wrong I have been about Vinicious. 11 goals and 5 assists so far this season. Can he continue? Could become a superstar if he continue.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
He's a great player, few players that are more threatening than him. If his output improves he is easily one of the best LW's out there.

I feel like that will happen overnight, but after many false dawns. There are few right backs that can just shut him down completely.
Called it, not many false dawns though. He's awesome.

RoyH1

He's had a mindboggling improvement under Ancelotti (let's hire that mental coach they have down there). He looks so dangerous with the ball at his feet, you have almost no doubt that he'll get past the man in front of him.
At first I thought that his goal rate was a bit of a fluke, but after seeing him in a couple of games it seems that the improvement with his finishing is here to stay.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
This thread is gold, how did i not see it before :lol:

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Thank you mental coach, whoever you are, wherever you are, thank you so much.

Tallis

It’s been quite a transformation. Reminds me of when CR7 came into his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.