Manchester United sign Raphael Varane! (not in time for Leeds)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReligion

Abusive
We need John McClain to help land the bastard the the centre circle of the Etihad whilst Murtagh looks on laughing.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
It's crazy isn't it. Was just looking through the map. No idea so many people were into those glider things.
:lol: mental they can just carry on flying in the jet streams, I wouldn't trust it!

Strats

It’s getting closer but not descending from 40 000 ft.

Strats

Well, we have another Cessna 550 that just departed Madrid heading north :drool:

Whatsername

Not sure what’s been finalised with the transfer and any COVID restrictionshe faces and I’m probably clutching at straws but maybe meeting up with the team at the training camp?
Just humour me :lol:

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Aren't we training in Scotland currently...
Aren't we also returning to Manchester tomorrow? It's a 3 day camp, isn't it? Would be kinda redundant to arrive on the evening of the last day of the training camp, especially if you are foregoing the official unveiling to be there. :lol:

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Aren't we also returning to Manchester tomorrow? It's a 3 day camp, isn't it? Would be kinda redundant to arrive on the evening of the last day of the training camp, especially if you are foregoing the official unveiling to be there. :lol:
Phil Jones injured, he's obviously taking his place for the final training session.

Woodzy

Has it really got to the point where we flight track players we have already signed?

Status
Not open for further replies.