Manchester United sign Raphael Varane! (not in time for Leeds)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SATA

This is getting quite bizarre. We all know the deal is done but what’s holding up other than an visa issue? A visa only need about 48 hours to get sorted. Need him in the UK as soon as possible for the quarantine before getting down to team training

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Don’t you people have work to do or something?

Fahad Jawaid

How many days does he have to quarantine before he can take part in training? Assuming he gets here today, 5 days would mean he would be in isolation till Sunday and will get 6 days training before the first match against Leeds, which I think is sufficient training, considering he was already playing in Euros till July and even trained two days in Madrid before his move completion.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I remember a lad who was tracking flights in New Mexico, got distracted by tracking another flight which had United's latest transfer on, because of he wasn't paying attention two plans collided over Albuquerque.

Paxi

I remember a lad who was tracking flights in New Mexico, got distracted by tracking another flight which had United's latest transfer on, because of he wasn't paying attention two plans collided over Albuquerque.
Was his name Isaac?

Goku1983

Todays got to be the day right ? Hes not gona be ready for the Leeds game if it drags on much longer I bet Liverpool fans at the visa office are holding it up XD

Paxi

And why are Villa fans tracking the player who is leaving? Makes no sense at all. :lol:

ElectroManiac

Isn't our main office on London? Just thinking he might land there first for a medical and paperwork and them head to Manchester after

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Didn't take it well. His daughter had just died too?

RedDevilRoshi

Brilliant that you’re spending your annual leave by tracking planes that may or may not carry a football player. :lol:
The plane tracking is always the best part of the transfer :D

I remember the Bruno one well. Think more people were tracking his plane rather than watching the Manchester derby that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.