Manchester United u18s vs Newcastle United u18s

lsd

The Oracle
He has never really stood out in my opinion - but yesterday was the best game I have seen him play. He controlled the game really well from midfield and his range of passing was good. But I would still rate him as a player likely to have a good career, but not at United.

To be honest that's all you can ask. If you don't make it at United then have a good career somewhere else.

If he has a similar career to his dad he will have done great

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
To be honest that's all you can ask. If you don't make it at United then have a good career somewhere else.

If he has a similar career to his dad he will have done great
He's got the perfect person in his dad to be able to guide and advise him as well

yamo123x

For the first time in years our youth and U23 squads are looking really promising.. with strength in depth and a number who have very realistic chance of making it..a few of these are on loan but some real talent

Vitek, Laird, Menghi,Kambwala,, Fernandez, Galibraith, Hannibal, Puigmal Elanga, Hughill, Mcneil

Looks strong with Mastny, Emeran, Savage, Svidersky, Iqbal, Jurado, Meja, Hoogewoort, Hansen-Aaroen , Garnacho, Pye, Forson, Mainoo, Oyedele all coming through....im sure ive prob missed a couple

Add to that Pellestri, Diallo, Shoretire Greenwood already in and around first team, and rumours of a move for 3 promising Derby County youth players too.... the future looks bright.