Manchester United v Brentford | Pre-season Friendly Wednesday July 28 20:00 BST

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Oh Dalot.

Some cracking goals this game though.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Oh Dalot.

Some cracking goals this game though.
Well, he's definitely not a left back. The question is whether he can play as a right full back, rather than wing back. Such a shame Laird is always injured, as there's an opportunity there.

edcunited1878

Haven't seen the conceded goal, but the guy has returned to United for the first time in a year just two days ago. Allow him to get his legs and head straight because he can at least do a job over Williams (maybe?) while Shawberto comes back after his well earned rest and Telles is out injured.

Djemba-Djemba

It's mad how at the time Mourinho had the reputation as this great defensive manager and you look at the defenders he bought whilst Utd manager.

Bailly, Lindelof and Dalot.

Terrible.

Welbeckham

How are people just now realizing Dalot is crap. Literally doesn’t have any strenghts. Hope we can get rid at some point.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Haven't seen the conceded goal, but the guy has returned to United for the first time in a year just two days ago. Allow him to get his legs and head straight because he can at least do a job over Williams (maybe?) while Shawberto comes back after his well earned rest and Telles is out injured.
I think he'll prove to be a liability in the PL. I'd love to be wrong given it looks like he'll have a role to play but he's defensively suspect and his attacking in no way makes up for that deficiency.

Adamsk7

Donny is being ignored pissing me off.
So he gets ignored by our first team, our reserves and now also our U21’s? Do you think the entire squad got together and made a pact not to pass to him? Could be that OR it could be that he doesn’t actually get in good positions.

Welbeckham

It's mad how at the time Mourinho had the reputation as this great defensive manager and you look at the defenders he bought whilst Utd manager.

Bailly, Lindelof and Dalot.

Terrible.
He’s a washed-up hack. Since 2015 he hasn’t really got anything right.

So he gets ignored by our first team, our reserves and now also our U21’s? Do you think the entire squad got together and made a pact not to pass to him? Could be that OR it could be that he doesn’t actually get in good positions.
What a weird comment.

As if James is a paragon of good decision-making on the pitch.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Actually can’t stand Dan James. We should be shipping him off this summer. Amazed people would rather martial leave than James.

Godfather

Has Garner really been that impressive for the youth? I haven't seen the lad play well in a pre season game for us yet

edcunited1878

I think he'll prove to be a liability in the PL. I'd love to be wrong given it looks like he'll have a role to play but he's defensively suspect and his attacking in no way makes up for that deficiency.
He doesn't have that athleticism or agility needed to go up and down the fullback side. And he's always been a bit loopy when it comes to defending. Just that he's hardly trained this week and he's obviously not up to speed compared to his teammates. Williams has the fight and scrappiness, but don't always trust him because he's still young and a bit rash when defending.