Manchester United v Stoke (U23)

Adcuth

Probably why Greenwood was left on the bench yesterday. Hope Laird is in the squad. I wanna get a good look at him again.

Adcuth

Wonder if they'll be played tonight for match sharpness and played in the cup against Chelsea rather than Norwich. Would make sense

Adcuth

Any chance Hannibal will be in the squad tonight. Would love to see him line up with Gomez and Greenwood

mat85

Maybe greenwood off the right, chong off the left, mellor up front

lysglimt

Scout
This is going to be 90 tough minutes for Stoke....they have started well but they were torn to shreds by West Ham (0-4 loss at home) earlier this week.

lysglimt

Scout
Traores English is actually quite decent for a french-speaking guy

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Anyone PM me a mobile stream? I’m at work so can’t use my usual one.

In Rainbows

Poor finish from Mason from a beautiful pass from Levitt and great awareness from Mellor.

Mellor with a good pass to Laird who puts in a good cross with a good finish from Mason this time.

OohAahMartial

Poor finish from Mason from a beautiful pass from Levitt and great awareness from Mellor.

Mellor with a good pass to Laird who puts in a good cross with a good finish from Mason this time.
Rashford wouldn't have even been in the box to finish that I suspect. Greenwood is a fox in the box.

OohAahMartial

Had to turn the sound off. You would think they would have fixed it within a minute or two.

Suspect we will see quite a few of this time go on loan in January.

In Rainbows

Great pass from Gomes, but Greenwood fails to score. This time, I think the keeper did a good job.

Then Greenwood plays a great pass to Chong, but Chong doesn't score from the half volley.

United having their way with Stoke right now

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Great pass from Gomes, but Greenwood fails to score. This time, I think the keeper did a good job.

Then Greenwood plays a great pass to Chong, but Chong doesn't score from the half volley.

United having their way with Stoke right now
I cant think of a better team to do it to