Manchester United v Wolves

Mark McMaw

I'm trying to get a trip sorted for the fixture in the title but looking at the fixture schedule it could be abit of a mess to organise anything. I've planned a trip before based of some of the advice I got off here and it worked out well. Has anyone got any clue when the game will actually be played? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
My guess is they'll finalise those fixtures as soon as the Carabao QFs are played and the semis are drawn. I believe one of the semis is being played on the Thursday which means that games involving those teams will be moved to Sunday. For example if United-City draw each other it makes sense to have that game on Thursday so they can have United-Wolves and Spurs-City for the Super Sunday.

Could also be that they set it up for Monday but bring it back a day in case one of the teams are involved in 4th round replay the following midweek. They've done that in recent seasons.

They have to finalise fixtures 6 weeks in advance so my advice is to wait until mid December if you can. Until then it's pure guesswork.

Mark McMaw

My guess is they'll finalise those fixtures as soon as the Carabao QFs are played and the semis are drawn. I believe one of the semis is being played on the Thursday which means that games involving those teams will be moved to Sunday. For example if United-City draw each other it makes sense to have that game on Thursday so they can have United-Wolves and Spurs-City for the Super Sunday.

Could also be that they set it up for Monday but bring it back a day in case one of the teams are involved in 4th round replay the following midweek. They've done that in recent seasons.

They have to finalise fixtures 6 weeks in advance so my advice is to wait until mid December if you can. Until then it's pure guesswork.
Thanks alot! Fantastic reply.