Manchester United v Wrexham - Friendly match (behind closed doors) - 2PM kickoff

Dante

Average bang
Odd to see Martial in that lineup. The rest of the XI are all in need of minutes, so it makes sense to see them included. But Martial has already played as much as anyone in preseason.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Odd to see Martial in that lineup. The rest of the XI are all in need of minutes, so it makes sense to see them included. But Martial has already played as much as anyone in preseason.
Might be fake, the guy posted a pic of the Burnley friendly at OT

BootsyCollins

3-2, Ronaldo hat-trick, Took of his shirt under the celebration for the last goal to reveal a t-shirt with shackles on it, then stepped on the United badge. Huge part of the crowd clapped him still, even overheard a guy say ”that is only right, the way the club threated him last season by not getting top 4”

demetre

3-2, Ronaldo hat-trick, Took of his shirt under the celebration for the last goal to reveal a t-shirt with shackles on it, then stepped on the United badge. Huge part of the crowd clapped him still, even overheard a guy say ”that is only right, the way the club threated him last season by not getting top 4”
That guy was Sepp Blatter

OverratedOpinion

6-0 Wrexham keep booting the ball forward at waist level and Martinez can't quite get up to reach it.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Breaking: Victor Lindelof is running around the world backwards in an attempt to turn back time and correct some mistakes.

television series coming soon. Lindelof to be played by Scott Bakula

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself

actual update

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Breaking: Victor Lindelof is running around the world backwards in an attempt to turn back time and correct some mistakes.

television series coming soon. Lindelof to be played by Scott Bakula
'The Gash'

OverratedOpinion

I never get the point of these games taking place behind closed doors.

We surely own a shit tonne of cameras and are driving down anyway.

saik

I assume we can't watch it anywhere? Would have liked to watch the new signings in action. Oh well.

Dazzmondo

Any ideas who the starting lineup is? Nice to see Eriksen has scored