Manchester United videos

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Can anyone tell me why these videos are not allowed in Australia.
Geolocked as the broadcast rights in Australia are owned by Optus or Stan Sport.

Both put highlights of the games they have the rights to on YouTube.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Thanks Wibble
But I don't think there are any FA Cup highlights as I think Paramount Plus hold the rights in Australia and they don't put highlight clips up as far as I know.

A VPN might also help. I sue PIA but I think there are a few decemt ones out there.

Highlights here but it doesn't show most of the 3 send offs.

Last edited:

Moriarty

A dismal February afternoon in 1980 at the Baseball Ground. Gerry Daly playing really well for Derby (why did we let him go?) and they go a goal up. Highlights just show Derby pressure but United get back in and won 3-1. However, the ball is kicked out of the United area and Derby's striker, Alan Biley, is seen jogging away followed by Gordon McQueen. The cameras didn't see what happened but Biley is left flat out on the pitch and had to be carried off. I didn't see what happened, we were following the play, but Biley had been going in hard on Big Gordon all afternoon. Maybe a bit of payback but it went unpunished.

Puskas_007

Unbelievable payoff from going down the YouTube rabbit hole over the weekend, apart from the man himself, you get Sir Matt, Joe Armstrong, Bestie, Jack Charlton, Uncle Jackie Milburn and the 68 team plus Jimmy Murphy, well worth a watch!