Manchester United vs AC Milan Sat 3rd August, 17:36 UK time

AndersB

That's actually a really Ronaldo-esque goal. And we're talking the United era Ronaldo here

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Nice goal that, the match needed a bit of excitement.

Ibi Dreams

Lucky deflection but that play from Rashford looked like what Martial does best :drool: Just burning inside past defenders

Art Vandelay

I would prefer a good cop bad cop routine on the commentary it's all too nice. AWB just played a dreadful pass and he is like oh it's just behind. Get Heenan and Monsoon on there
I don't think you're actually allowed to commentate from beyond the grave. At least I've never seen it attempted.

Adnandos

Rashford is definitely a wide forward long term imo, Martial should be our first choice centre forward

Rashford looks truly feckin rapid with the ball at times

Dante

Average bang
I think we're lucky that's not offside. Pereira would have put the 'keeper off. I'll take it, though!

AFC NimbleThumb

Particularly enjoying the continuous switching between Rashford & Martial. Could be devastating with a Dybala in that Mata Role & anyone but Andreas on the right.

Bestietom

Good goal. Different stories going around about Pogba. Some saying he is pushing hard for a transfer. Independant

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I think we're lucky that's not offside. Pereira would have put the 'keeper off. I'll take it, though!
Would never be called offside even with VAR. Only becomes an issue if the player is blocking the goalkeeper's view of the ball

UncleBob

It's infuriating to see the amount of simple passes ignored. Shaw runs forward with the ball, Martial is on the edge of their line with space behind just waiting for the ball to be passed and Shaw rolls it wide instead.

Adnandos

Wan Bissaka absolutely mugging off old mate multiple times down the line there :lol:

IrishRedDevil

Particularly enjoying the continuous switching between Rashford & Martial. Could be devastating with a Dybala in that Mata Role & anyone but Andreas on the right.
With Dybala, Rashford and Martial I think Ole will almost sacrifice RW for a player such as Pereira/Lingard/James that are happy to dig in and press.

RedDevilRoshi

Also credo where it is due, what a pass by Matic for the assist!

On his weaker right foot as well