Thu, 2 December 2021 @ 8:15pm GMT
Status

Closed

Discussion Your Lineup Prediction

• Status
    Not open for further replies.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
    Really need a win to not fall further behind in the chase for 4th.

TJ Reid

Supports
    Arsenal
    Nah for me, you lot are the absolute pits. "same old Arsenal.,..always cheating" and all that. The way you go on about the Invincibles is laughable. I'd love Norwich, Derby or a club like that to draw 36 games, win 2 and still get relegated and make an absolute mockery of that fake accolade. You still think you're a massive club yet you take the piss out of United because most of their fans don't have a Manchester accent or postcode....and you've been shit in Europe for decades. You're gradually becoming irrelevant but you can't see it. You're not even the biggest club in London anymore. United haven't pulled up trees for years but we're always front page and always will be. The way you abused Wenger after all he'd done for you is unforgivable and how you took the piss out of Emery was a disgrace. Arteta's perfect for you as you don't deserve a decent manager. Then there's the way you treated your staff during the pandemic...and the exorbitant ticket prices...and the way you constantly push your merch. Then there's all those godawful fan channels that Arsenal fans are trying to grift on... I could go on.

For me Arsenal are the lowest of the low. Their fans are just the worst probably some of the most deluded in the world, followed by the Berties, then the Dippers.
    That’s a lot to say about a team you find irrelevant - and drawing 36 and winning 2 would give you 42 points a figure unlikely to lead to relegation. I wasn’t taking the piss out of United though I agree your form recently has been, shall we say, less than impressive. All now for you hangs on your new saviour, Rangnick - let’s see how that works out.

Mr Smith

He didn’t lose his place he got a red card, he played in the champions league.
    I know he didn't technically lose his place, but the suspension has caused him to be out of the team and I see No reason for him to be put back in.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
    Actually looking forward to this for some reason.

Think it'll be a very open game with goals.

RedDevilRoshi

Heading down to Manchester right now with my dad. Looking forward to it. Hopefully a good performance & result in front of Ralf Rangnick.

Starting XI:

De Gea

Wan-Bissaka - Lindelof - Maguire - Telles

Van De Beek - Matic - Fred

Fernandes

Sancho - Ronaldo​

subs: Henderson, Bailly, Shaw, McTominay, Lingard, Diallo, Greenwood, Martial, Rashford

Score Prediction: Manchester United 3-1 Arsenal

James35

We don’t win this one, we are pretty fecked.

Unfortunately I don't think we will. Really should have got rid of Ole a lot earlier and we'd have a good manager in charge tonight and not Carrick.

I'm going 2-2 or 1- 2, still not confident at all even more so when playing at home.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
    3-1 Utd, Sancho, Ronnie and Rashford. Some gooner to score a consolation goal

BlueHaze

West Ham drew, so they have 24 points, so if we win we're 3 points off 4th. If the Arse win they go to 26, so we'd be 8 points off 4th. That makes it a big game.
    Highlights why this is a must win.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
    I am amazed how people think we're going to win and especially easily at that.

Our organisation has been atrocious of late and we were lucky Villarreal didn't take their chances while Chelsea just couldn't find that clinical pass despite dominating us.

Since we're at OT, we'll be expected to attack and that's when our shape is really exposed. Against an organised and in-form Arsenal, I fear we'll struggle and particularly with Maguire guaranteed to walk back into the team and deliver his typical underwhelming performance.

eire-red

We don't have a good record against Arsenal recently. I expect them to be right up for it, but I think we ultimately have too much firepower for their back line.

I'll go with a 2-1 win for us, but can't say I'm too confident.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
    I don't see us winning. Arsenal have our number these days.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
    We don’t win this one, we are pretty fecked.

Unfortunately I don't think we will. Really should have got rid of Ole a lot earlier and we'd have a good manager in charge tonight and not Carrick.

I'm going 2-2 or 1- 2, still not confident at all even more so when playing at home.
    We're really not, even if we lose 83-0.
    We're only just in December, with the new manager not even in place yet.

Hopefully we break the recent poor record v Arsenal though, that will make things much more positive before we start a good run of fixtures.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
    Arsenal always press us high and start quicker. I'm quite sure that Rangnick has at least given the coaches a few drills that he would like implemented so they are comfortable with the style. I'd expect us to press a lot more tonight and it might surprise them. Ben White would be an obvious target.

UTD_Since_1978

I'm going for 2-1 to UTD but not overly confident, a defeat against Arsenal would be a disaster & make it even more difficult for Rangnick when he finally starts managing the team.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
    De Gea
    Wan Bissaka Lindelof Maguire Shaw
    McTominay Fred
    Sancho Bruno Rashford
    Ronaldo​

Last edited:

crossy1686

career ending
    We’ll beat Arsenal tonight. One thing I’m certain of is that whenever we’re looking terrible, Arsenal fail to show up. Rashford’s PL debut springs to mind, we had no business winning that game.

yamo123x

de gea

bailly lindelof maguire

lingard mctominay fred VDB telles

sancho bruno

ronaldo

SUBS; AWB Martial Amad, elanga

Blood Mage

If Ranginck has input on the tactics tonight that can only be a good thing.

ShinjiNinja26

We really need to start closing the gap now so need a win. The upcoming fixtures after this are looking good, certainly on paper we should be winning them anyway so hopefully Ralf hits the ground running and we start climbing up the table quickly.

Heinzesight

Reckon we will win this by some margin…players will be keen to impress and Ronaldo loves a goal against these pricks. 3-0.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
    Heading down to Manchester right now with my dad. Looking forward to it. Hopefully a good performance & result in front of Ralf Rangnick.

Starting XI:

De Gea

Wan-Bissaka - Lindelof - Maguire - Telles

Van De Beek - Matic - Fred

Fernandes

Sancho - Ronaldo​

subs: Henderson, Bailly, Shaw, McTominay, Lingard, Diallo, Greenwood, Martial, Rashford

Score Prediction: Manchester United 3-1 Arsenal
    Hope you enjoy bud.

chiz2kul

Nah for me, you lot are the absolute pits. "same old Arsenal.,..always cheating" and all that. The way you go on about the Invincibles is laughable. I'd love Norwich, Derby or a club like that to draw 36 games, win 2 and still get relegated and make an absolute mockery of that fake accolade. You still think you're a massive club yet you take the piss out of United because most of their fans don't have a Manchester accent or postcode....and you've been shit in Europe for decades. You're gradually becoming irrelevant but you can't see it. You're not even the biggest club in London anymore. United haven't pulled up trees for years but we're always front page and always will be. The way you abused Wenger after all he'd done for you is unforgivable and how you took the piss out of Emery was a disgrace. Arteta's perfect for you as you don't deserve a decent manager. Then there's the way you treated your staff during the pandemic...and the exorbitant ticket prices...and the way you constantly push your merch. Then there's all those godawful fan channels that Arsenal fans are trying to grift on... I could go on.

For me Arsenal are the lowest of the low. Their fans are just the worst probably some of the most deluded in the world, followed by the Berties, then the Dippers.
    Yikes. embarrassing and wildly inaccurate post IMO. No club is worth having this much vitriol for.
    And arsenal is anything but irrelevant lo.l despite their recent years of poor form, they have quite the ardent fan base internationally. They are still a massive club. You realize staying at the top comes in waves right?
    Arteta (over time) will prove himself. Agree with your comments about the terrible arsenal fan channels, everything else is just unnecessarily acrimonious.

chiz2kul

United 4-1. Cracking game. New manager, new excitement, everyone will be out to impress. It ALWAYS happens.
    Plus its arsenal, they are still rebuilding.

captaincantona

Think Arsenal will be cagey so would like to see...

DeGea
    Bailly
    Lindelof
    Shaw
    bissakka
    Matic (6)
    Fred and Donny (8’s)
    Ronaldo left, Greenwood up top and Sancho right.

pace of Rashford on the bench and Fernandes when we inevitably need to be bailed out.

TJ Reid

Supports
    Arsenal
    Yikes. embarrassing and wildly inaccurate post IMO. No club is worth having this much vitriol for.
    And arsenal is anything but irrelevant lo.l despite their recent years of poor form, they have quite the ardent fan base internationally. They are still a massive club. You realize staying at the top comes in waves right?
    Arteta (over time) will prove himself. Agree with your comments about the terrible arsenal fan channels, everything else is just unnecessarily acrimonious.
    Well said…as for the fans tv channels, I assume you’re referring mainly to AFTV which many Arsenal fans, myself included find tedious and boring. Having said that, it’s really not that much different to other fans tv channels even though, for some reason, AFTV has more prominence.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
Post-match discussion

Player Ratings

6.3 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 291 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Arsenal win
  • Draw