All Powerful Super Being
    Staff
    VS

Stadium:
    Old Trafford
    Date: Saturday 4th April 2015
    Kick-off: 15:00pm BST​

Raw

Same team. Di Maria might start but I think he should get dropped, all depends on if Young's injury is serious or not.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
    With scum and arsenal playing each other, this is a great chance for us to take advantage.

Never thought I'd say this, but hopefully Young is fit to play. Same team again please.

Winrar

Big chance to cement 4th place before we face City and Chelsea consecutive games.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
    Same again apart from Di Maria in for Young

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
    Let's not get complacent, they haven't been too shabby of late. Also got new manager syndrome so will be looking for an upset.

Hopefully we go about it the right away and get a good and efficient win to carry on this run of good form.

Mister_Stubbs

International week couldn't have come at a worse time, we have built up some real momentum and now we send players to the four corners of the globe.

That said our home form has been very good this season, Villa despite being better of late should really be there for the taking. What with Liverpool going to Arsenal as well a win in this game can settle the top four for this season.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
    Today was a big game, and because we won, this Villa game is just as big - potentially bigger due to Liverpool and Arsenal facing each other.

A win here, and we can either leapfrog Arsenal and put pressure on them or further extend our grip on top 4 by increasing the gap between us and Liverpool.

A win today will all be for nothing if we can't follow it up with a win here.

Boycott

Would be up for Falcao and Di Maria starting. Purely because we'll need them in the run in and Villa being a team who are easily cut open could be the perfect game for them. Others are hitting form so it'll be great to have these two confident.

DB17

De Gea​

Rafael Smalling Rojo Shaw​

Herrera Carrick Fellaini​

Mata Rooney Di Maria​

buckooo1978

the team that started today again please....

Herrera, Mata and Fellaini undroppable at the minute

I wish Michael Carrick was 25/26

El-Manos

Di Maria was dodgy today, lost the ball in dangerous positions. Great ball to Mata and Blind though.

Hoping for the same team and expecting a confident win.

Red Devil BB

Same team. If there is an injury to defensive player bring in Rojo. If there is an injury to an attacking player bring in Di Maria.

SirAF

Ageist
    Big chance to cement 4th place before we face City and Chelsea consecutive games.
    This. If we win this and liverpool drop points against Arsenal then we can afford dropping a few points in those two matches.

Vital.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
    This is the game where we should really send a statement; not just for the rest of this season, but next season, too. Smash them and demonstrate our intent.

Jaxa

I would rather have Januzaj on than Di Maria at the moment, he has a nice pass now and again but the majority of the time i find myself frustrated watching him give stupid passes away, he always tries to make the hard pass than the simple one or shoots from 40 yards out and is way wide,

Apart from that same team as today with Rojo for Jones and if young is injured Januzaj for him although it will be Di Maria

Red Devil BB

I would rather have Januzaj on than Di Maria at the moment, he has a nice pass now and again but the majority of the time i find myself frustrated watching him give stupid passes away, he always tries to make the hard pass than the simple one or shoots from 40 yards out and is way wide,

Apart from that same team as today with Rojo for Jones and if young is injured Januzaj for him although it will be Di Maria
    If he didn't try those passes we wouldn't have scored the 2nd goal today. You prefer he play it safe?

Gerald G

De Gea
    Valencia--Jones--Smalling--Blind
    Herrera--Carrick--Fellaini
    Mata--Rooney--Di Maria

or

Herrera--Carrick--Di Maria
    Mata--Rooney--Young

That would be harsh on Fellaini though. Villa would be a threat with pace on the counter. Hope Blind doesn't get caught out.

Havak

Pokemon master
    Can't see anything other than same again barring injuries. Di Maria will come in for Young if his knock is worse than it appeared. If we end up with a defensive injury in training, then it's probably Rojo in.

Really should kick on and do Villa by at least 2.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
    How can anyone change anything after our 2 best performances of the season (home and away) in 2 huge games? More of the same, regardless of Rojo, Shaw, Di Maria or RvP coming back. Our bench will be strong as hell though. Hopefully we get through the internationals without any injuries.

De Gea
    Valencia Smalling Jones Blind
    Carrick
    Herrera Fellaini
    Mata Rooney Young​

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
    How can anyone change anything after our 2 best performances of the season (home and away) in 2 huge games? More of the same, regardless of Rojo, Shaw, Di Maria or RvP coming back. Our bench will be strong as hell though. Hopefully we get through the internationals without any injuries.

De Gea
    Valencia Smalling Jones Blind
    Carrick
    Herrera Fellaini
    Mata Rooney Young​
    Yup. More of the same please.

The only change I am tempted to make is Shaw instead of Blind, who lacks pace and looks vulnerbale at times.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
    Yup. More of the same please.

The only change I am tempted to make is Shaw instead of Blind, who lacks pace and looks vulnerbale at times.
    Playing home against villa though, blinds quality on the ball will be more important then shaws pace IMO. Also let him properly recover, he's had too many injuries this year.

The United Irishman

"Martial is championship material at best"

Hasn't shown much better when played and has been as equally fustrating as ADM for all the points you mention above.

Devil may care

Should be practically the same team although I'd like to see Rojo in for Jones and we'll have to see what Young's injury is.

podurban2

Should play Rafael in this game, and possibly give Falcao a chance from start. We can afford to rest Fellaini for this game IMO. Besides, I think we will keep the ball on the ground for this game so Fellaini won't be utilized that much.

De Gea
    Rafael Smalling Jones Blind
    Herrera Carrick
    Mata Rooney Di Maria
    Falcao

It would be monumental if we could get that front line tick. We can afford to give other players a chance, we need a strong bench for the run in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
Post-match discussion

Man of the Match

Ander Herrera image Ander Herrera 91% of 884 votes

Runners-up

Player Ratings

6.6 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 597 ratings.

Score Predictions