Tue, 17 May 2016 @ 8:00pm BST
Status

Closed

Discussion Your Lineup Prediction

• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Turnip

likes to be spanked with games consoles
    What makes you think Swansea will beat City, with Williams and Siggy out?
    If we'd not ridiculously thrown the WHam game away, and held the draw, we'd have a chance.

I know the last day 3 years ago had a mad script, but even needing to score 2 with 3 mins left happened for them, so a whole game to not lose to a poor team should be comfy
    Didn't realise Siggy was out actually, that does change things a little. I dunno, they just seem to beat the big teams easilyn somehow.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
    Didn't realise Siggy was out actually, that does change things a little. I dunno, they just seem to beat the big teams easilyn somehow.
    Not without most of their best players.
    And not as often when we're not that big team!

zeekey

So this is it then. Last game of the 15/16 league season. Handshakes all round and thanks for coming. It's been like watching the film 'click' with Adam sandler fast forwarding through all the crap games. Only with out the remote and in fact we've had to sit through all the crap games. It's gone quickly though I think. I wonder what he'll say on the pitch at the end. Hopefully something like thanks for your support and see you next week. If he says see you in August I'll laugh my head off. I will actually just laugh because it would be so unbelievable that after the state of the play this season for him not to go would be incredible and the only way I could deal with that is laugh about it. I think despite the potential importance of the game I reckon it'll still play out at end of season dead rubber feel. Bournemouth might give us a game they'll want to do the double on us. Still go for a clean sheet for us though.

SqueakyWeasel

Anyone else think he'll play a weakened team today as his main priority is "the cup I've never won".

If he does, I'll be pissed off (especially if City lose) but I'll be taking it as a solid indication that he already knows he's off, forcefully or by mutual agreement.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
    QPR would have beaten City if they hadn't started to gift them the ball to the delight of their own fans when they knew they were safe.

Don't think for one second that City can't mess things up today.

Equally, in that outcome, don't think that LVG can't mess up even worse.

This is just a battle to see who is slightly less shite.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
    United squad: De Gea, Romero, Valencia, Varela, Smalling, Blind, Jones, Borthwick-Jackson, Herrera, Schneiderlin, Carrick, Mata, Lingard, Memphis, Young, Rooney, Martial, Rashford
    These are the players pictured entering the Lowry Hotel yesterday. Rojo is missing. The M.E.N brought up Blind being missing one of the times but he was still in the squad. However, that time there were not 18 players already at the Lowry, so he obviously going to be in the squad.

Drifter

American
    Can't believe it's the last set of PL games today. Season as flashed past or dragged on according which side your coming from. Think we will be up for it today,shackles released. 3-1

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
    I completely forgot about Varela, good to see him back in the team squad.

What happened to him?

VanGaalEra

I have a feeling there'll be twists and turns today for us, eventually with us missing out on Fecking GD!!

Losing when we were 2-1 up on Tuesday will kill us.

DomesticTadpole

I have a feeling there'll be twists and turns today for us, eventually with us missing out on Fecking GD!!

Losing when we were 2-1 up on Tuesday will kill us.
    All those bad results in December is what killed us. Not a difficult game on Tuesday. Losing at home to Norwich is unforgivable. Losing at Bournemouth the same, Stoke.

Full bodied red

Gave away seven ( yes 7 ) points to relegated teams this year including five ( yes 5 ) at OT....And three points to Sunderland and three points to Bournmouth as well....

That's 13 points to the bottom five teams !!!!!!

Who cares what happened on Tuesday and what happens today - Top 4 should have been nailed on weeks ago....

And is why I'm not going to even bother watching or listening as you just know we'll feck it up again today....

DomesticTadpole

Gave away seven ( yes 7 ) points to relegated teams this year including five ( yes 5 ) at OT....And three points to Sunderland and three points to Bournmouth as well....

That's 13 points to the bottom five teams !!!!!!

Who cares what happened on Tuesday and what happens today - Top 4 should have been nailed on weeks ago....

And is why I'm not going to even bother watching or listening as you just know we'll feck it up again today....
    Don't not watch. You are right about when the damage was done and by whom. He is too bothered about the big teams and his reputation against them. It's making sure you beat the teams from 4th down that matter. SAF used to make sure those teams were beaten and pick up the odd point against the title challengers.

Hammerfell

I'll probably be out for this so I'm expecting us to comfortably beat them, City to be losing until the 93rd minute then an Agueroooo equaliser. It is known.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
    The live fixtures have been released. We're on Sky Sports 1 for this. City on Sky Sports 2. Which one to watch?

Sigma

Is anyone here not glad this season is over to be honest?

Truedevil

The live fixtures have been released. We're on Sky Sports 1 for this. City on Sky Sports 2. Which one to watch?
    United on telly and City on laptop for me. Probably gonna loose interest in both once City is up 2-0 inside 30 minutes:(

peridigm

Is anyone here not glad this season is over to be honest?
    Yes and no. Not looking forward to the endless transfer bs that is bound to happen. If LVG is not gone after the FACup I may have to log off the internet until September.

DomesticTadpole

Yes and no. Not looking forward to the endless transfer bs that is bound to happen. If LVG is not gone after the FACup I may have to log off the internet until September.
    If he is still here it will ruin my summer, watching those two mess our transfers up completely. Please Ed let us enjoy our summer.

Kaos

Only reason I'm watching this game is because I'm curious to see the atmosphere and reception he gets.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
Post-match discussion

Player Ratings

6.3 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 328 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Bournemouth win
  • Draw