Sun, 30 December 2018 @ 4:30pm GMT
Status

Closed

Discussion Live Updates 66 Your Lineup Prediction

• Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Full-time (90+4')

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
    Lingard really is utter crap.

Really pleased with the performance as a team though. Great watching us again. People saying the fixtures have been kind, maybe but you can only beat who’s in front of you and we have done that with ease.

90+4 min

Full-time

4:1 and another comprehensive victory for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. We were excellent again going forward today, scoring four good goals with Pogba and Rashford in particular putting in an excellent shifts, sharing three goals and two assists between them. No clean sheet again though and we still look very shakey at the back so it is yet to be seen how we will fair against better opposition. Bailly's red card was also a blot on our copybook as well as a possible injury to Rashford.

But for now we can all enjoy the resurgence in the team and actually enjoying watching Manchester United play again.

Next up, Newcastle at St. James's Park on Wednesday.

Man Utd 1:0 Bournemouth - Pogba (5')

Man Utd 2:0 Bournemouth - Pogba (33')

Man Utd 3:0 Bournemouth - Rashford (45')

Man Utd 3:1 Bournemouth - Ake (45' + 2)

Man Utd 4:1 Bournemouth - Lukaku (72')

Post Match Interview

Match Stats

Possession
    Man Utd 65%
    Bournemouth 35%

Shots
    Man Utd 11
    Bournemouth 7

Shots on Target
    Man Utd 8
    Bournemouth 3

Corners
    Man Utd 4
    Bournemouth 5

Fouls
    Man Utd 10
    Bournemouth 7

Mick321

Lovely. Nice and easy as it should be v teams like that. Glad we are getting back to this sort of thing.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
    Nice birthday win for SAF!

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
    You obviously don't have an answer.
    So you are confirming I am right? You are pretty much shitting on every other player in the match threads except Pogba. We seem to have another Pogba fan before the team, hardly surprising given your logic regarding Pogba.
    Do you ever stop?

Just enjoy the positive, attacking football we are playing. That which we have been denied for 5 long years.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
    Scout
    Good performance only ruined by Bailly being an idiot. Good to see us easily able to hold the ball and close out the game even with ten men.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
    Sack, sell, all of them. Couldn't score 5at home, so I can have correct score as well as 11/11 for the first time. so sad, horrible ending of the year.
    lalalala

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
    He went in with 2 raised feet and had already made a few rash mistakes. of course it's a red
    Doesn’t matter what he did beforehand. The challenged had basically finished before he even reached him. It’s not dangerous.

Loublaze

ATLien

Really pleased with the performance as a team though. Great watching us again. People saying the fixtures have been kind, maybe but you can only beat who’s in front of you and we have done that with ease.
    You can't leave this even for a minute? First thing on your mind right after another good win is trash a player you don't rate.

TsuWave

He’d had multiple headless chicken moments before that. Which is why I said it. One good block, and a decent header, but countless times he came flying forward for aerial challenges he lost. Which is typical of him. No discipline. Which was my point. And then Emphatically proven.
    he had a good game until he was sent off. often covered for others, clearances, closing up space etc. i'm not about to engage in a back and forth about this. whatever

villain

Hates Beyoncé
    :lol: with a 1 minute 52 compilation of some pretty average passages of play accompanied by some basement techno.
    He has some crunching tackles, and that's all you need to be seen as a good defender who's held to a below-average standard for our fanbase. :rolleyes:

simonhch

Horrible boss
    Supports
    Urban Combat Preparedness
    he had a good game until he was sent off. often covered for others, clearances, closing up space etc. i'm not about to engage in a back and forth about this. whatever
    You shouldn’t, because you are wrong.

redshaw

Glad we didn't concede after the sending off.

Love the passes from Matic and Martial for the third goal.

Siorac

Regarding Bailey I guess most of the people here forget about a certain defender from Serbia when he first started for utd

Every single tackle he made give most fans a shock
    Bailly has been here for two and a half seasons now though. Vidic was a key player by April after signing in January.

DDG 6

Young 7
    Baily 5
    Lindelof 6
    Shaw 7

Matic 7
    Pogba 8.5 MOTM
    Herrera 7.5

Lingard 7.5
    Martial 7.5
    Rashford 7
    -------------
    Lukaku 7
    Jones n/a

Another solid win.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
    You can't leave this even for a minute? First thing on your mind right after another good win is trash a player you don't rate.
    Sorry but I was typing what a good team performance it was and as I am doing so, he nearly injured himself attempting a shot, so added the comment. He was poor again today and is certainly the weak link in our attack.

Janson

Do you ever stop?

Just enjoy the positive, attacking football we are playing. That which we have been denied for 5 long years.
    Of course I am enjoying it, I'm basically jumping around on every goal we score. It's just annoying when someone decides to accuse people of wanting Pogba to fail only because they dared to criticize him when he hasn't played well. It's just childish. I don't know if I could be happier for Pogba right now. This is what we all wanted to see for so long.

Janson

Sorry but I was typing what a good team performance it was and as I am doing so, he nearly injured himself attempting a shot, so added the comment. He was poor again today and is certainly the weak link in our attack.
    Who?

Foxbatt

He was very irritating today. Trying to do too much on his own and he did not pass to team mates in better positions.

Mihai

Are you talking to me? Game clearly slowed down when he came on. No runs in behind. Are you ok?
    He came on, scored and killed the game. How is that not changing momentum? At 3:1, with Bailly sent off it would've been a different ending to the game.

I am ok, you on the other hand, seem to be obsessed with bashing the players no matter what.

Smores

Of course I am enjoying it, I'm basically jumping around on every goal we score. It's just annoying when someone decides to accuse people of wanting Pogba to fail only because they dared to criticize him when he hasn't played well. It's just childish. I don't know if I could be happier for Pogba right now. This is what we all wanted to see for so long.
    Just ignore them can't argue with children

Seven Seas Sardines

First time in ages I predicted a correct result! All good performances except for Lingard, and Bailly was good until his brain fart. Does he even have a single brain cell? Such a shame, this was the game he needed to cement himself in the starting eleven.

RedDevilRoshi

Another very good performance and result to match. We are looking like a different animal under Ole. Only downside is the goal we conceded and also the stupid Bailly red card.

Buster15

Go on Didier
    Supports
    Bristol Rovers
    I disagree. Lingard is far from being utter crap.
    He is not world class but his constant movement and how he finds space is a good contribution to our overall play.

Just as daft a comment as those who continually rubbish Rashford.

Seven Seas Sardines

First time in ages I predicted a correct result! All good performances except for Lingard, and Bailly was good until his brain fart. Does he even have a single brain cell? Such a shame, this was the game he needed to cement himself in the starting eleven.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
Post-match discussion

Man of the Match

Paul Pogba image Paul Pogba 88% of 791 votes

Runners-up

Player Ratings

6.7 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 549 ratings.

Score Predictions