Manchester United vs Everton (Friendly) Saturday 7th August 2021 @ 12:45pm BST

Dazzmondo

Apparently people can't criticise Pogba's performance but they can criticise anyone else? Good to know

Walters_19_MuFc

Why do people read anything into friendlies anyway? Not sure why some people don't seem to grasp that they're meaningless (sorry Andreas).
Ultimately, it is about getting minutes, in order to get ready for the season, however, making a successful 10-yard pass should be the very least we expect from our players.

Banana Republic

Pogba is all over the place.
It’s one thing being rusty and not match fit, but couldn’t be arsed is inexcusable.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
I wouldn't worry too much; he tends to be a bit like that generally when he hasn't had a full pre-season. Give him time to get back up to speed.
Ole doesn't play him centrally against good teams for a reason. He makes a lot of weird decisions under pressure. Though to be fair to him, this disastrous performance is way below his standard.

Fred's done well, I have no clue why people are criticizing both him and Pogba.

BoulderDevil

No one wants to say it because it’s easier to criticize Pogba but Greenwood has been off it this 2nd half. Too indecisive. Hopefully we don’t start with him at CF

Walters_19_MuFc

Mason can be a bit greedy in those situations. I get that he wants goals but there was a better option in that situation.