Manchester United vs Everton (Friendly) Saturday 7th August 2021 @ 12:45pm BST

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Masons work rate was fantastic. Great to see.

siw2007

Great way to end our pre season, first half was very easy, second half was more challenging which is good for us and our preparations. Quite a number of players are looking ready to go for next week including Bruno, Matic, Shaw, Maguire and Greenwood. Also impressed with Williams and Dalot this afternoon who look better than they have done. Shame we don’t have another game to go but oh well, roll on next Saturday!

Banana Republic

Dalot‘s got to be staying now.
Really making an effort to give a good performance and a well deserved goal.
People were slagging him off 2 seasons ago when he was just 19, turning 20 and struggling to settle in over here.
Hopefully after his loan and now with a couple of years more experience, he can show us if he’s got what it takes.
Just needs a chance to prove himself without being under pressure.
If he turns out to be really as crap as some prematurely judged him, then so be it. We’ll find out.
Meanwhile, we save the Trippier money to hopefully go towards a CDM.

diarm

Wes Brown looks in great shape. Looks like he could still do a job out there!

Borys

Statistics Wizard
How are we playing lads?
The first half we dominated and basically scored most of the chances. Second half after changes we lost control over midfield, and Everton had a couple of good chances. They could've scored 2.
Greenwood had some chances too but over complicated a bit. Still had a good game.

TheReligion

Abusive
Dalot‘s got to be staying now.
Really making an effort to give a good performance and a well deserved goal.
People were slagging him off 2 seasons ago when he was just 19, turning 20 and struggling to settle in over here.
Hopefully with his loan and a couple of years more experience, he can show us if he’s got what it takes.
Just needs a chance to prove himself without being under pressure.
He he really is as crap as some prematurely judged him, then so be it.
Meanwhile, we save the Trippier money to hopefully go towards a CDM.
Dalot was getting slated v Brentford.

Caf is bipolar

Walters_19_MuFc

Always nice to win. Saw some very good goals but ultimately, this was about getting us up to speed. Whilst we played at a good intensity on and off the ball, especially in the first half, I felt Everton was poor. Hopefully, the lads won't think it'll be the same come Leeds because if so, we'll be in for a surprise.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Fun watch. Obviously, having the heavy hitters back makes a big difference. Good to see some of the Euros lot looking sharp. Intensity fell second half, then there were changes. All as you'd expect. Now onto next week.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
I'm Pogba's biggest fan and was absolutely slaughtered by some on here. God forbid those who don't actually like him. :lol:
I beg to differ :lol: ….. nothing wrong with critiquing his performance in my opinion good or bad….it’s when it goes beyond that or completely out of context that it gets ridiculous. Like when he has ten good games and a bad game and you get the usual nonsense about one good game in ten….or people go off on one about a pre season friendly when a player has only trained for a few days.

IrishMcD

Sorry if it was asked already, out and about here in pissing rain so cant scroll though all the comments, but how did Martial look today?

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Always nice to win. Saw some very good goals but ultimately, this was about getting us up to speed. Whilst we played at a good intensity on and off the ball, especially in the first half, I felt Everton was poor. Hopefully, the lads won't think it'll be the same come Leeds because if so, we'll be in for a surprise.
I'd be worried if I was an Everton fan, they looked terrible. First half they struggled against our movement and one touch passing.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I would still move Dalot on but hopefully this performance rekindles some new interest in him.

Foxbatt

I just saw Mata take the corner and sprint fast. Is he quicker now or is was just fast forward on the video?

CodeRed

I went to the toilet after the 4th goal. Came back and saw the most amazing goal. I was like 'WOW'. Thats 5-0. Then i saw Scholes running to the corner flag celebrating. I was then asking myself within split seconds 'er...when did Scholes come on?, Why is he playing...is it a testimonial?, He's too old for this?'.....Then the MUTV commercial ended. :annoyed:

Jesus Christ. I need to get my head checked i think :lol:

Nogbadthebad

Dalot was great.

I also though donny was much better, hes toughened up a bit and hes looking much better under pressure now than he was last year.

mu4c_20le

I would still move Dalot on but hopefully this performance rekindles some new interest in him.
Same, we should let him go while his value is rising, and spend it on proven experienced quality in Trippier.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Sorry if it was asked already, out and about here in pissing rain so cant scroll though all the comments, but how did Martial look today?
Did nothing relevant. Wasn't really upto the speed which was understandable.

GMoore23

I'm happy for Dalot to stay but only if Ole is going to play him.
Don't want to see Bissaka getting run into the ground again this season.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Dalot was getting slated v Brentford.

Caf is bipolar
It's disgusting how quickly some wrote Dalot off after that blunder in the previously friendly. While I have doubts if his defending is of the required level, he's a better backup than Williams and a decent wingback too.

Mata goes to Spain to grief his mother's passing and suddenly people are disgusted he gets a 1 year contract with a reduced salary after being quite good at the start of last season. He's a perfect player to add some depth to the squad. Can play 2 positions and won't sulk or a demand a loan if he doesn't play.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Everton were bad though. Seriously sh*t.
Townsend could be good for them, but I worry if DCL is out for any length of time. MUTV mentioning Everton's pre-season. A bit like ours that the Arsenal game got postponed due to covid. Us staying at home might be beneficial.

TheReligion

Abusive
It's disgusting how quickly some wrote Dalot off after that blunder in the previously friendly. While I have doubts if his defending is of the required level, he's a better backup than Williams and a decent wingback too.

Mata goes to Spain to grief his mother's passing and suddenly people are disgusted he gets a 1 year contract with a reduced salary after being quite good at the start of last season. He's a perfect player to add some depth to the squad. Can play 2 positions and won't sulk or a demand a loan if he doesn't play.
Agree with you. It's the Caf though. Plenty of weirdo fans on here.