Sat, 6 February 2021 @ 8:00pm GMT
Status

Closed

Discussion Your Lineup Prediction

• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mattunited1978

doommonger
    Got what we deserved...fecking pathetic, cowardly defending...Maguire, Lindeloff, De gea, Tuenzebe....feck off the lot of you, fecking clown squad

LDUred

We are mentally weak. Can't close out a game. Bottle-merchants.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
    A bit petty, but why we were still playing in the fifth minute of stoppage time. No major injuries in the second half, no major stoppages, barely any subs. I don't understand why the whistle wasn't blown when De Gea had the free kick in the 94th minute.
    Because of the pointless sub we made that ended up costing the game. Karma for Ole there.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
    Supports
    There's only one United!
    Feck Moss and Gary too for his stupid remarks

Mr Smith

Ridiculous, hope Ole hammers them for this. Diabolocally poor concentration for two crucial periods of the game.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
    De Gea/Lindelof/Maguire - no pay for them! Fecks sakes :(

leontas

Unbelievable - our defence needs to hang themselves in shame. DDG for giving them confidence to come back into this game, AWB for giving the ball away so cheaply, Axel for a shite foul, Lindelof and Maguire for being so weak in defending that set piece.

We shot ourselves in the foot tonight.

Anustart89

Again, the referee allows play to go for another minute beyond added time as well. Happens only against us.
    To be fair, we made a sub in stoppage time and the free kick was given on 94:20. Would’ve been wrong not to give them ten seconds. We should’ve just been better at keeping the ball and not give them the chance to hoof a free kick in. It’s just way too easy to score goals against us. We have to work so hard for every fecking goal but the other way it’s just a matter of lumping a ball in the box and someone will inevitably feck up which leads to a goal against us. We simply don’t make it hard for our opponents to score goals.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
    I don't want to say I saw it coming, but the minute Tuanzebe did that idiotic stupid daft swipe, I had a feeling we would be done for.

I fecking hate the tactic of holding on when you were controlling the game at 2-2. At 3-2 just fecking trust your players to continue and see it through rather than getting them to waste time or soak up pressure. It's so fecking annoying.

SirMattlives

We are so soft against physical attack. Stupid free kick to give away at end. Commentator here asked if devgea could be braver. Yeah as if.

United Hobbit

Go from winning 9-0 to bottling a 2-0 lead through calamitous defending and goalkeeping, get a goal then bottle again to end up drawing 3-3. Pathetic

Matt851

So sick of de gea, his contract renewal is looking like a sanchez level bad decision now. Not only for the waste of money but that it basically sentences us to putting up with his mediocrity because we know we csnt sell him

RedDevil@84

Also, how long until De Gea gets dropped? He’s been bang average for a stretch of games. I don’t have confidence in him the way I used to.
    Drop him to get dithering Hendo. Not going to help. Already Hendo is an average keepr, average shot stopper.
    Hendo cannot handle the idiocy from the likes of Maguire, Lindelof and Axel. All three are mistakes waiting to happen. In almost every other game.

Spark

Wan-Bissaka is a cnut for giving possession away for no reason.

Tuanzebe is a cnut for giving away a totally needless foul.

The ref is a cnut for letting the game carry on beyond 4 minutes.

VAR is a cnut for not looking at that handball on DCL.

FUMING.

Superunknown

Because of the pointless sub we made that ended up costing the game. Karma for Ole there.
    It was a stupid sub, but why were there four minutes even added on to begin with?!

We conceded 3 goals in that second half, which is just ultimately really, really poor.

ShinjiNinja26

Tuanzebe on the pitch 2 minutes and gives away a stupid foul. We’re a fecking mess at the back, we ain’t winning shit until we sort out our defence. The amount of errors we make that lead to goals is simply unacceptable.

OldSchoolManc

A bit petty, but why we were still playing in the fifth minute of stoppage time. No major injuries in the second half, no major stoppages, barely any subs. I don't understand why the whistle wasn't blown when De Gea had the free kick in the 94th minute.
    Might be petty, but true. Don't even know where 4 minutes came from, never mind playing beyond it

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
    I don't want to say I saw it coming, but the minute Tuanzebe did that idiotic stupid daft swipe, I had a feeling we would be done for.

I fecking hate the tactic of holding on when you were controlling the game at 2-2. At 3-2 just fecking trust your players to continue and see it through rather than getting them to waste time or soak up pressure. It's so fecking annoying.
    Just before AWB had the opportunity to just keep it. Instead he tried a Hollywood pass again, giving them the opportunity to smash the ball into our penalty box. It’s suicidal defending

VivaRonaldo85

Cruising then make that ludicrous sub in the 92nd minute which throws our shape out and look low and behold. We lose our shape and three centre halves are marking one another. Absolute ridiculous and naive. Congrats city for winning the league

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
    been saying for two years that DDG is possibly the least courageous keeper I've ever seen - absolutely appalling. a slob who rolls out of the pub two hours before a sunday park game after an all-nighter is braver than him. just how many points has he cost us in the past two seasons?

Superunknown

It was a stupid sub, but why were there four minutes even added on to begin with?!

We conceded 3 goals in that second half, which is just ultimately really, really poor.

Hughie77

Wtf . I'm fecking pissed off, here never a 3- 3 thrown 3 pts down the pan. 94 and over on the fecking clock why did he fecking play another 1minute . Talk about fecking things up. This fecking team cannot fecking do it. Gift 3 goals gifted them . The ref was a wanker he was hell bent the fat useless Moss on giving Everton breaks. Maguire no foul. I'm fecking really pissed off . All over now city go well ahead now.

How the feck can you draw this game ... ok its football anything can happen. I honestly cannot believe what I've just see. This team just needs to get some believe they can finish teams like Everton off. And I thought it was one of our best performances. 95 mins plus. Bloody hell.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
Post-match discussion

Player Ratings

5.7 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 321 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Everton win
  • Draw