Valencia
Carrick
Cleverley
Kagawa
Nani

van Persie

Subs to come on: Powell & Welbeck

Ash_G

I'm torn as to whether to start RVP in this game. As we have both Rooney and RVP, although Rooney is injured atm, we don't really have to worry about overplaying RVP as we can rest him later in the season but I wouldn't want to risk an injury with the Liverpool game coming up. Could go Kagawa and Welbeck/Hernandez up top. But I reckon we will start him so;

De Gea

Rafael Vidic Evans Buttner

Valencia Carrick Clev Nani

Kagawa

RVP

Hopefully we get comfortable quickly and can rest Carrick, RVP and probs rafael given he's our only right back, don't want to risk him getting a knock and Valencia having to drop back. Think Clev and Carrick still need more time together so we can really jugde the combo. Hopefully Ando can come on second half.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
FAO: Mods

Are the newbies being infested with retarded Turkish fans? I remember the summer of Carsi, jesus christ.

Levo

Band of Brothers
Would like to see something like these for the up-coming games:

Fenerbache:

DDG, Rafael, Vida, Evans, Baxter, Nani, Cleverley, Nanderson, Young (if he's fit), Welbeck, Hernandez

Liverpool

Either goalie, Rafael, Vida, Rio, Evra, Scholes, Carrick, Val, Nani, Kagawa, RVP
Buttner.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Those were fun times.

Oh and they are going mad on youtube at the minute

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
Did we sign another Nani that I don't know about this summer?
:lol: Read your comment, and thought, 'what retard did it this time?'

I had Young in, but wasn't sure if he'll be fit or not, so threw Nani in. Forgot I already had him in.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Got to go all out for this one. Can't afford a bad start to this campaign at home. For more than one reason, this group needs to be put to bed ASAP.

Better to give everything now than have to in the final game. All the big guns need to be on the pitch to restore some momentum. That includes RVP.

Havak

Pokemon master
de Gea
Rafael Evans Vidic Buttner
Carrick Cleverley
Valencia Kagawa Nani
Hernandez
--
Lindegaard; Evra; Powell, Giggs, Young; Welbeck, van Persie​

I think something like this, although Young may start rather than be on the bench.

De Gea to come back in just because. Buttner impressed on his debut, I think he should continue to give Evra even more of a rest for Liverpool. I won't be totally surprised if Evra plays this and not Liverpool, but even after all of the antics, SAF will go for experience at Anfield I'm sure - so that means Evra. Evans needs a game and Ferdinand will need to be rested before a big game. Scholes will be rested and Cleverley comes in. Powell on the bench for if we've already controlled the game. RVP might not be risked either and Hernandez scored so let him play again. Anderson may make the bench if fit.

vs. Liverpool

de Gea
Rafael Ferdinand Vidic Evra
Carrick Scholes
Valencia Kagawa Nani
van Persie​

Will have to see what SAF says in his presser today.

Rowem

gently, down the stream
Surely RVP should start both games. He's started only 1 game for us this season...

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
Seems Young is not back in training yet, so I doubt he'll start. I guess I'll take Nani instead. Though maybe Welbeck is a better choice on the left for this one, so Nani can be fresh for Anfield.

OGkush

Hey man, got any papers?
Seems Young is not back in training yet, so I doubt he'll start. I guess I'll take Nani instead. Though maybe Welbeck is a better choice on the left for this one, so Nani can be fresh for Anfield.
Or you could play Nani and get him in form for the Liverpool game :D

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Already excited. I wonder if United learned their lessons from previous campaign. Fingers crossed.

With new faces in the team, we gain some extra firepower and it's gonna be helpful.

Red-Indian

I'm hoping

De Gea, Rafael, Evans, Vidic, Evra, Carrick, Anderson, Valencia, Nani, Kagawa, Van Persie

Anderson over Cleverley is the only interesting choice there and I think we might need the slightly more physical presence.

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
Imagine the feeling if he planned something for tomorrow evening just to make sure he would be able to watch Champions League tonight... poor lad.

iczster

Lord Sugartits (and worst transfer muppet ever)
Yeah I realised and corrected but some of you cnuts are too quick.

And to think I woke this morning thinking we were playing a CL game today. Still Madrid-City should be fun I suppose.
Indeed it was :lol:

Anyone know how many the Turks are bringing to OT tomorrow?

soulblight3r

Would like to see something like these for the up-coming games:

Fenerbache:

DDG, Rafael, Vida, Evans, Baxter, Nani, Cleverley, Nanderson, Young (if he's fit), Welbeck, Hernandez

Liverpool

Either goalie, Rafael, Vida, Rio, Evra, Scholes, Carrick, Val, Nani, Kagawa, RVP
When are we playing Fenerbache though?

Jeffchin

Last Man Standing finalist 2022/23
SAF is going to field his strongest and we are going to be ruthless again in Europe this season.

I say we'd walk this 4 or 5-0.

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle
The Hare
Mop rampage - Rio - Vidic - Evra
Valencia - Carrick - Clevz - Nani
The master of the fleetfeet
RvP

Please.

acrebo

There's no reason why most of our players shouldn't be able to play 90 minutes today and again on Sunday so early in the season. The only players I would question would be Scholes and Giggs through fitness and maybe RvP as we don't want to push him if he is carrying a slight knock.

However I think we really have to get this European campaign off to a flyer ad cannot take anything for granted. A slow start by trying to rotate would put the focus on us at a time when we need to build up a head of steam.