Manchester United vs Inter Milan (Sat 20th July, 12:30 UK time)

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Venue: National Stadium, Kallang, Singapore
Tournament: International Champions Cup
Kick off time: 19:30 local, 12:30 UK
Channel: MUTV

United squad:

Goalkeepers: David De Gea, Lee Grant, Joel Pereira, Sergio Romero, Dean Henderson

Defenders: Diogo Dalot, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Eric Bailly, Phil Jones, Victor Lindelof, Marcos Rojo, Chris Smalling, Axel Tuanzebe, Luke Shaw, Ashley Young, Matteo Darmian

Midfielders: Tahith Chong, James Garner, Angel Gomes, Daniel James, Jesse Lingard, Nemanja Matic, Juan Mata, Scott McTominay, Andreas Pereira, Paul Pogba, Fred

Forwards: Mason Greenwood, Romelu Lukaku, Anthony Martial, Marcus Rashford

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Probably another 45 minutes for each 11, and then the following game bigger split into starters/subs. With DDG, Shaw and maybe Lukaku back (though if hes going to Inter, dont see him playing), gonna go with:

De Gea
Dalot Smalling Lindelof Shaw
Lingard Matic Pereira
Greenwood Rashford James

Romero
Wan Bissaka Tuanzebe Jones Young
Pogba McTominay Gomes
Mata Martial Chong​

First proper test of the tour. It will be interesting to see how we fare against top level opposition, and maybe we can leave Lukaku with them afterwards.

George The Best

Probably another 45 minutes for each 11, and then the following game bigger split into starters/subs. With DDG, Shaw and maybe Lukaku back (though if hes going to Inter, dont see him playing), gonna go with:

De Gea
Dalot Smalling Lindelof Shaw
Lingard Matic Pereira
Greenwood Rashford James

Romero
Wan Bissaka Tuanzebe Jones Young
Pogba McTominay Gomes
Mata Martial Chong​
I hope not. I’d like to see more minutes given to Ole’s likely starting 11, give them time to build a rapport in a competitive match rather than playing with people they might not be playing with against Chelsea. I know we don’t want to give our secrets away before the season starts, but what’s the point of giving the likes of Bailly, Jones and Rojo more game time as we start to ramp it up for the new season. They can still work on fitness off the pitch.

Adcuth

I dont want this 2 seperate sides thing now, the team to start our first game should get 55-60 together.

I'd go with this. Solid team and brings in player's that have impressed enough to earn a start.

Romero​

AWB Tuanzabe Lindelof Shaw​

Mctominay Pogba​

Greenwood Gomes James​

Rashford​

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I hope not. I’d like to see more minutes given to Ole’s likely starting 11, give them time to build a rapport in a competitive match rather than playing with people they might not be playing with against Chelsea. I know we don’t want to give our secrets away before the season starts, but what’s the point of giving the likes of Bailly, Jones and Rojo more game time as we start to ramp it up for the new season. They can still work on fitness off the pitch.
Theres 4 pre season games left, think it's one game too soon to be doing that. But after inter then yeah I agree, switch to 60/30 for Spurs and Kristiansund and then a blend of 45/60/90 against Milan the week before the season starts.

George The Best

Theres 4 pre season games left, think it's one game too soon to be doing that. But after inter then yeah I agree, switch to 60/30 for Spurs and Kristiansund and then a blend of 45/60/90 against Milan the week before the season starts.
We’ll be sending the kids and cast-offs to Kristiansund. Three meaningful games to get ready. Got to get minutes into the match day squad - even if we don’t line up exactly as we do against Chelsea imo.

RedfromIreland

Will be going to this and watch United play in my home country :drool::drool:
Hope you enjoy the occassion.
I have seen them a few times on their visits to Ireland and it's always nice to see the team up close and personal.

kirk buttercup

I dont want this 2 seperate sides thing now, the team to start our first game should get 55-60 together.

I'd go with this. Solid team and brings in player's that have impressed enough to earn a start.

Romero​

Mctominay Pogba​

Greenwood Gomes James​

Rashford​
I would like to see that team

RedDevilRoshi

Think a couple of players will get 60 mins and some others will get 60 mins in the next game against Spurs.

De Gea - 60 mins then replace with Henderson

Wan-Bissaka - 45 mins then replace with Dalot
Tuanzebe - 45 mins then replace with Smalling
Lindelof - 60 mins then replace with Jones
Shaw - 45 mins then replace with Young

McTominay - 60 mins then replace with Garner or Matic
Pogba - 60 mins then replace with Fred or Pereira

Greenwood - 45 mins then replace with James
Gomes - 45 mins then replace with Lingard or Mata
Martial - 45 mins then replace with Chong

Rashford - 60 mins then replace with Lukaku

Bwuk

Would like to see both Rashford and Martial start.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Is Lukaku starting for Inter?

Marcus

This whole game will be about Lukaku. Whether he plays or not.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
Apologies for the shit pitch in advance.

And I think it'll be hard for the players to suddenly increase their minutes coming directly from Australia to our humid weather.

Barnslig

Think a couple of players will get 60 mins and some others will get 60 mins in the next game against Spurs.

De Gea - 60 mins then replace with Henderson

Wan-Bissaka - 45 mins then replace with Dalot
Tuanzebe - 45 mins then replace with Smalling
Lindelof - 60 mins then replace with Jones
Shaw - 45 mins then replace with Young

McTominay - 60 mins then replace with Garner or Matic
Pogba - 60 mins then replace with Fred or Pereira

Greenwood - 45 mins then replace with James
Gomes - 45 mins then replace with Lingard or Mata
Martial - 45 mins then replace with Chong

Rashford - 60 mins then replace with Lukaku
Is Henderson even on tour? Can't remember seeing any pictures of him anywhere.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
It's interesting that the tickets for United v Inter were sold out months ago. Within a couple of days if I am not mistaken -- that's for a 55,000 seating capacity.

But the tickets for Spurs v Juve are still 'selling out fast' as of today despite expecting Ronaldo making his appearance for the match.

Only shows that the club > any superstar player.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
We should probably play Darmian LB and hope he shows enough to warrant somebody paying £5m for him tbh.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Would like to see both Rashford and Martial start.
Think more importantly I hope Martial gets the opportunity to be on the same pitch as Pogba for the first time this pre season.

Bestofthebest

We should probably play Darmian LB and hope he shows enough to warrant somebody paying £5m for him tbh.

We should do everyone a favour and give him away to the first club that asks. At least he will be one less taking money out without earning it. I feel quite sorry for the lad actually always seems to try his best whenever he gets a chance.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
We should do everyone a favour and give him away to the first club that asks. At least he will be one less taking money out without earning it. I feel quite sorry for the lad actually always seems to try his best whenever he gets a chance.
Yeah I like him too, he's just not the right fit for us unfortunately. Still think he's a capable player though for the right team. That's why I'd be happy to give him a chance to impress. Certainly more likely to do so than Rojo at LB!

Web of Bissaka

No Lukaku.
manutd.com said:
Romelu Lukaku will again be missing after also being absent for the opening two matches, against Perth Glory and Leeds United.

“He's not fit so he won't be available,” Ole confirmed at a press conference previewing the weekend action.

Dan_F

Romero​

Mctominay Pogba​

Greenwood Gomes James​

Rashford​
No wonder Pogba wants to leave. Might as well just sell him and play Garner. We’ll win the most home grown players and youngest average age awards.

Raven

Wouldn't be surprised to see pretty much our strongest team tomorrow.

De Gea
AWB
Tuanzebe
Lindelof
Shaw
McTerminator
Pogba
Greenwood/James
Gomes/Mata
Martial
Rashford

3-1 United.

Utdfanabroad

Really looking forward to this. I've never been overly fussed about pre season but this year I'm really up for it. It's great seeing the guys who don't normally play in the senior team, it gives me the feeling that the future is bright and we have something to look forward to.

Reactions: golden_blunder