Manchester United vs Kristiansund BK (Tue 30th July, 18:00 UK time)

MrPooni

Positive first half could be about 4-0 up without that keeper he’s had a top game. Loving the way we’re trying to play now.
The keeper has had a top game in the sense that the opposition keep kicking the ball right at him.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
The fundamentals have been great. We look sharp, the work rate is just fantastic. The movement is great. No one has had a bad game. We should be two or three up if it weren't for the woodwork and some amazing keeping. They have also defended really well.

McTominay is really looking like some player. One of the first names on the team sheet. But overall we need more quality in midfield. If you swapped Lingard for Dybala, this looks a different team. Likewise Matic for a player of better quality. Pogba if he stays but SMS if he goes.

I would like to see Greenwood for James in the second half, and most importantly Gomes or Mata for Lingard.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
De Gea - N/A
AWB - Brilliant
Jones - Fine, getting forward a lot strangely. Saved his own overhead...lol
Lindelof - No complaints
Shaw - Some good runs, lost the ball occasionally.
Matic - Don't actually know what he's done. Saw him jogging.
McTominay - Brilliant
Lingard - Fairly poor
James - Great runs, almost assisted McT. Lacking final balls at times
Martial - Awesome work rate, looks like a new player
Rashford - Meh, has been predictably fast. Greedy when doesn't need to be

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
How we playing? How's Martial been?
Martial has worked well. But the delivery to him has been bad, so no chances.
We're playing sloppily but the work-rate is ok.
McTominay and AWB look like our best.

3KDré

He's worked hard, we're playing decent overall but there's a chronic lack of finishing going on.
I'm guessing Rashford's a part of that.

It's a real dilemma, I think Rashford should be a backup but I can see an uproar If that happens.

WireMUFC

We really should have finished one of those chances. I like the football going forward, but we're terribly open on counters.
Most pressing teams are vulnerable on the counter to lesser teams we don’t respect their quality up front so we are playing a very high line..

ash_86

Very good half for us. Love the work rate and the momentum we seem to maintain. Need to find that net soon.

JinnerJamie

Small ginger
The fundamentals have been great. We look sharp, the work rate is just fantastic. The movement is great. No one has had a bad game. We should be two or three up if it weren't for the woodwork and some amazing keeping. They have also defended really well.

McTominay is really looking like some player. One of the first names on the team sheet. But overall we need more quality in midfield. If you swapped Lingard for Dybala, this looks a different team. Likewise Matic for a player of better quality. Pogba if he stays but SMS if he goes.

I would like to see Greenwood for James in the second half, and most importantly Gomes or Mata for Lingard.
That's my thinking too, someone with the ability to unlock this game.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
McTominay is class.

We're gonna have a season of playing some nice football but drawing 0-0 or losing because we don't put our chances away aren't we?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Martial's workrate is impressive but I keep waiting for him to just get bored of doing it. McTominay is actually excellent.
Hope he doesn't because he looks so much better when he's putting in the effort he has been doing.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Average first half performance. McTominay head and shoulders above everyone else so far: Switching it from deep, breaking lines.

James need to show more balls. He's done some good stuff but looks hesitant to shoot, keeps passing on responsibility to someone else. If you can't take it on in a friendly when can you?

We need to go forward earlier. Lots of runs being made up front but nobody hitting it early.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
Dybala, Maguire and Fernandes would really take this team another level.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Anyone who still thinks we don’t have to replace Lukaku need only watch some of this finishing.

McSauce :drool:

WireMUFC

9 goals in 4 games in pre season so far. People saying our finishing is poor we’re gonna struggle next year. We’re 0-0 at half time in a pre-season game where we’ve completely dominated. People will moan about anything, imagine if we’d lost games in pre season like Tottenham, Liverpool, Chelsea, Madrid etc. It would be insufferable on here, take some positives from the games and enjoy them instead of whining about every little thing.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
McTominay is class.

We're gonna have a season of playing some nice football but drawing 0-0 or losing because we don't put our chances away aren't we?
Not if we sign Fernandes.

Piyush

McTominay has been great.
Martial 's work rate has been good.
Overall the team performance has been great apart from finishing. All the shots were directly at goal keeper. We need a good DLP to replace Magic.

Fully Fledged

How we playing? How's Martial been?
High tempo we've done everything but score in the first half.
He's looked sharp again needs to convert one of his chances but has looked generally good through the middle.
McT has been the player of the first half for me. He's ran the midfield and looked dangerous when he's gone forward. He deserves a goal for his performance.