Manchester United vs LA Galaxy (Pre-season Friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MileHighRed

I moved to San Francisco a couple of months back so I'm looking at this local time. Then I'm Denver bound Friday morning. Just got word today that I'm gonna see them train Friday night. Very excited about this new era.

themathemagician

Or, if you use Chrome, download Hola, use that all the time to stream US Netflix and South Park Studios.
Thanks, and thanks Ant - however, work laptop - so restricted in what I can/can't install. Will see if I can find a way around it though... :)

Asger

I can't wait! Now I remember when I was a kid and couldn't wait for Christmas :lol:

ryan cook

I am looking forward to seeing reece james in the team, he probably wont start but I hope he at least plays some minutes. He had a very solid season in the u21s and I think he is quite underrated.

Ruud's Biggest Fan

No but I'm pretty sure the international champions cup games are going to be on sportsnet world. I know Roma-United on Saturday I think is going to be on it. That is if you have the channel. Don't think they're showing any games on normal sportsnet, sadly.
I do have Sportsnet World, got lucky this time.

Ghengis

I woud like us to trywith this team

De Gea
Jones Smalling Evans
Herrera Cleverley
Valencia Shaw
Mata
Rooney Welbeck

diarm

listening to anders herrera on mutv and he comes across incredibly well.

seems to have a genuine understanding of the game and i'm really looking forward to seeing his influence on our midfield.

Gannicus

Judging by shirts alone around the stadium is guess United fans outnumber Galaxy fans 20-1.

Fbh112

squelchy shoes
Unfortunately I'm still in a different time zone but it's not too bad I'll lose like an hour sleep.
Not too bad that. I always underestimate the sheer vastness of the US! Living in minion country Scotland is perhaps why!

Mersault

Watching the City game
Commentators talking about a striker of the Kansas team, goes something like this:
He's not had a great season so far, only 3 goals.
In 2012 he had a great season, scored 9 goals.

Mickson

The most interesting thing, apart from seeing Herrera and Shaw, is what formation LvG will line up with.

Iron Stove

I really want to watch this game, but it's getting really difficult to stay awake..

Status
Not open for further replies.